The dream

Clary began sketching frantically- the large window of her bedroom in idris gave her the magnificent view of the city, and a perfect excuse to get out her pencil and paper and capture the city's beauty at night, despite only a few light in the street outside to outline the buildings.

Clary was so distracted she almost didn't see the slight, quick movement outside her window.

A flash of white ash hair, Clary thought. Jace has come to visit me.

Clary's nerves calmed. She knew she would feel safe when Jace put his arms around her and they fell asleep together...

Coming out of her school girl daydream, and feeling slightly stupid but excited and happy, Clary rushed over to the window, discarding her sketchbook and paper on the floor.

She pulled up the window, and leaning on the window ledge, her small frame looked out to the trees by her bedroom, her fiery red hair blowing in curls with the wind, and saw a tall, muscular figure in the branches.

A wide grin formed on her face as she looked over at the figure, noting on the sexy outlines she could barely make out in the dark. She couldn't wait to have him in her room, him close to her, her small frame against his tall one...

Making room for Jace's entrance, she stood back, and in no time, the figure had leaped into the room.

Spinning around, she tried to catch sight of his face, and as he stood tall in her bedroom, his edgy, ice cold hand pulled back his hood, revealing sharp cheekbones, white ash hair and eyes as black as night.

This was not Jace. How could she be so foolish and just assume it was Jace she was inviting into her bedroom?

Clary, gasping, stepped back in a feeble attempt to escape Sebastian. She ended up trapped and helpless against the wall, her brothers chest pushing her further back and back, cornering her in.

"Hello little sister. Wasn't expecting me?" Sebastian's voice spoke lowly, and quietly.

His hands rested against the wall by her head, preventing Clary's escape.

"G-get away Sebastian... Please" Clary begged, her voice barely a whisper and full of shock.

"Oh dear Clarissa.. You must've known I'd come for you sooner or later. We're family, remember?" He spoke, his face nuzzling Clary's neck, like he'd been waiting for this day for his whole life, and his lips gliding along her flawless face, his tongue darting out to catch the salty tears that ran down her smooth cheeks as she sobbed quietly, her eyes squeezed shut and her arms rigid by her side.

From how close Clary was to him, it almost seemed as if she was crying on his chest, confiding in the brother that had always protected her, cared for her, and even loved her, Sebastian thought.

Clary was too stunned to talk, too scared to cry for help. She knew no one and nothing could save her from her brother, and really, there was no point in fighting him or pleading... The only thing she can do is abide by Sebastian and hope he makes this... Whatever evil fantasy he was planning as uncomfortable as possible.

Kissing Clary gently all around her face, Sebastian moved to her neck, kissing and caressing, Clary feeling more disgusted with herself and scared by every touch from her brother's soft lips.

His large, bony, ice cold hands, unexpectedly, moved from the wall by Clary's head to her small, frail arms, moving his hands up and down them in an almost comforting motion as he noticed her shaking and uncontrollable crying.

"Please don't cry little sister... I love you"

Her brothers voice spoke, in a manner that sounded as if he was close to tears, frightening Clary and also calming her to points she would never had imagined.

Sebastian kept repeating it over and over again in an attempt to console Clary, his dear little sister that he loved so much.

I love you, Clary. I love you so much.

Clary's head was spinning. Her brother didn't love her, he just wanted to cause pain and suffering on others and by doing this, whatever he has in mind, was the best way.

Her sobs grew louder, as she imagined a world where her brother was just her brother, as he ran around a magical garden with a little girl with red hair on his shoulder, and she could see her mother and Luke in the distance, smiling and hugging.

Sebastian came running up to her, but he wasn't Sebastian. In Clary's mind, her brother was charming, and funny, and kind, and would do anything for her. He was a typical big brother. He was Jonathan.

"You know, all that can come true Clary. I can be that person. For you"

He whispered, his hands still trying to comfort Clary. While reading her mind, he had seen what she so desperately dreamed of, and he too had similar visions.

He thought of how much he longed for Clary to love him. Care for him. Need him.

And she did. In a weird, twisted way, she need her brother. And she loved him.

"What do you mean, Sebastian?"

Clary's small, innocent voice spoke with a hint of hope.

"Call me Jonathan, Clary. Your Jonathan"

And with that, he took Clary's hand, as she interlaced their fingers together, he walked carefully to the window, slid the glass panel open, and took one last loving glance at his sister before she-