Bad Boy: Chapter 7

Nessie's POV

Waking the next morning for school I felt secure.. and safe.. My brother was amazing, and Niall swore to keep me safe..

When we got to school, Niall walked me to all my classes, and at lunch he met me outside the lunch room. The only time I was without anyone was right after lunch as Niall went to use the bathroom.

I kept checking my watch, hurry Niall... too long.. too long.... Just as I heard the door open, I turned to see will and his buddies laughing as they came out.

"And here.. is what Niall must have been hurrying to get out of the bathroom for..." Will smirked, "Hello princess.... now that your boyfriend is all taken care of.. let's give you a twirl, shall we?"

The fear bubbled up inside of me and I so desperately tried to not let it control me. However when I spoke, my shaky voice reflected just how terrified I truly was. "What did you do to him? What do you want with me?"

"I just shoved him into a toilet.. and YOU oh baby doll... follow me princess and ill show you," he said, dragging me to a closet.

My adrenaline picked this moment to kick in and even though I was scared shit less, I started to resist. I hit and kicked and scratched and even bit him a few times, just like Jeny had taught me the night before.

"I thought you said she'd be too weak to fight back?" Will grunted to one of his side kicks. Seriously?! They were here to?! Were they planning on watching while he did stuff to me? That's sick?!

"She usually is." one of them said.

"Well then well just have to do something about that then." Will sneered.

I was shoved onto the ground roughly and while I was trying to get the air back into my lungs, Will's weight came crashing down onto my right leg. A sickening snap filled my ears and a blood-curdling scream left my mouth.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HARRRRYYYYYY!!!!"

In seconds I heard a thundering sound... before Will was yanked off of me and Harry was beating him senseless, while Will's friend took off running, and Niall finally came crawling out of the bathroom over to me.

"Nessie I'm so sorry baby, I am SO sorry." he sobbed. "They caught me off guard."

"It's okay.. Niall.. my leg.. I think they broke it..." I cried.

"HEY HEY!" a school security guard said coming over to break up Harry and Will's fight.

"You're a fucking disgusting, worthless, good for nothing piece of shit you know that?!" Harry lashed out as he fought against the guard.

"Enough! Someone call the police!" the guard said.

"Forget the police! We need a bloody ambulance!" Niall exclaimed. "Her leg is broken!"

"Someone call 911!!" the guard said.

One of the teacher's who had come to inspect the scene whipped his phone out and I slumped against Niall's body.

"It hurts to bad Niall." I blubbered.

"Shhh, baby it's okay, I’m here, lay still...." he whispered, stroking my hair.

By the time I heard the wail of the approaching sirens, word had gotten out about what went down and students were flooding the corridors trying to catch a glimpse of the action.

"Clear way! Move! Coming through!" yelled the paramedics who had a long, white stretcher in between them.

They lifted me onto the stretcher and Harry was pinned to the ground in handcuffs.