Bad Boy: Chapter 4

Jen's POV

I had a wonderful weekend with my boyfriend, and we were both taking A LOT of cold showers.... but I couldn't wait to see him Monday morning.... I even dressed up a bit... wore his paper airplane necklace and one of his bracelets and shirts to school.....

As I walked through the main gates, I located him leaning against the wall, his foot resting on a seat in front of him. He spotted me, grinned brightly and waved. My face went warm and I touched the tiny metal airplane, it to was red hot, most likely as a result of my rising temperature. I went over to him and hugged his waist.

"Morning boyfriend..." I smiled and leaned up to kiss his lips.

"Morning beautiful." he responded and happily accepted my sweet kiss.

"Walk me to my locker?" I smiled.

He nodded and took my book bag form me and linked his fingers with mine. When we entered the building, you would have thought a celebrity had just arrived. That's how many people were starring at us. Some of them whispering, but most just staring.

"Why are they staring at us?" I whispered.

"I'm guessing because of me and who I'm known as." Harry answered.

"Oh... well, you’re not that person now...." I said.

He squeezed my hand and shot me an encouraging look . "I know, hence why I'm not phased in the slightest."

"Good.. now kisses me and get to your locker.. or you'll be later.." I smiled and puckered my lips up.

He chuckled and started to lean down, however instead of kissing me, he blew a sneaky little raspberry on my cheek.

"Hawwy!" I giggled and pouted. "Not the kissy I wanted..."

"What kiss? Oh you mean this kiss?" he smirked, then placed his mouth over mine again."Mmmm," I moaned into it, then we parted, "Yes... yes that kiss...."

"And there'll be more of those later." he whispered in my ear. I shivered from his words and he tapped my backside gently before waltzing off in the opposite direction.

I smiled and my eyes followed him, before heading to my own class. Oh he's beautiful... and amazing.

"Oh my god! Are you tapping that?" Katie, the cheerleader in my first hour asked me.

"No.... no sex involved, we're dating.. and he's wonderful.” I smiled.

"Harry Styles is DATING?" she gasped, her brown eyes doubling in size. "Now there's three words I thought I'd never hear together."

"Yeah...... I know... I didn't expect it either.. but he was acting like a jerk, so I slapped him and it was like it automatically made him completely infatuated with me.. who knew he liked that kinda thing?" I said with a wink.

"Hmmmm, maybe I should slap the boy I like and see if it makes him interested in me?" she giggled.

“Maybe..." I laughed.

“But seriously though, I hope you know how lucky you are. You've snagged a rare specimen, don't let him slip away or you may not get him back." Katie said.

"I won't..... I completely adore him." I said.

"And be careful around his friends. There's a rumour going around that Will's a bit of a cock head and likes to seduce girls, particularly younger ones." she warned.

"Will do.. but I only have eyes for my Harry.... I could seriously fall in love," I said firmly, but nicely.

"Well that's good, if I'm completely honest Harry deserves a good person in his life." she smiled.

"Thanks Katie..." I grinned.

"Do you think he'll ask you to the formal when it comes around later on this year?" she asked me.

"Formal?" I asked, confused.

"You'd call them proms in the states." she explained. "We have one every year and everyone can go, they're not exclusive to the upperclassman."

"Oh! Well yay! I hope so." I grinned.

"There is far too much talking going on over there for my liking." Mrs Webster said from the other side of the room.

"Yes Ma’am..." I said, and we got back to our books.

When the bell rang signaling the end of class I legged it out of there made a beeline for photography. My heart gave a squeeze when I saw my favourite person waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me.

I went to rush down to him and I lunged myself into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. Thank goodness he was prepared.

"Hi to you to babe." he laughed as he steadied himself. "Anyone would think you missed me or something."

"I did! It's been a full hour and I missed you like crazy." I laughed.

He nuzzled his nose into my hair. "I missed you to J Bear."

"Awww, J bear? is that my new nickname?" I asked.

"Yes it is, I thought it was adorable just like you." he cooed.

"I am adorables..... let's get to class... cawwy me." I said, and moved to piggy back him.

"Ooof!" he grunted as I jumped onto his back. "You know this is an invitation for me to smack your bum right?"

"Spank me babe..." I whispered in his ear.

"Not when the Headmaster is on the other side of the court yard." he snickered.

"Right.. I should probably get off ya back huh?" I chuckled.

"Eh you don't have to if you don't want to." he told me. "I like having you in my arms....or on my back.”

"Yeah but he's all stuffy, I'd hate to get us in trouble." I giggled.

"Yi Styles, over here!" I heard someone call out, his loner buddies.

"No thanks, I'm busy!" he called back as he sat me on the ground.

"Come on man.. five minutes... then you can go to class..." they called out.

"Go on.. I'll catch up with you in a few.." I said, and kissed his lips.

"You sure?" he asked.

I nodded. "Go on." 

He kissed me and took off to join his mates. I got to class and kept waiting for him to show... and a whole lot of nothing..... He never showed.. silly boyfriend... After class I went outside to look for him, but once I reached the door si heard it.

"So Styles, you banging her?" one guy asked.

"Well, you know me......" Harry chuckled.

“So is she amazing?" another asked.

“Complete tigress... why else would I be so dedicated? Great sex can make a guy stick around." I heard Harry laugh.

I felt tears well up in my eyes and I just took off running to my locker. I elbowed my way through the crowds, my tears now coming hot and fast. By the time I reached my locker they were running in a steady stream down my face and I began to angrily dial up my combination.

"Jen.. Jeny.. why do you look so upset?" Nessie asked, running up.

"You're fucking brother." I growled as I through my books back into my locker, making a loud metallic clang ring out through the hallway.

"What happened Jeny?" she asked.

"Bragging to his friends that we had sex.... and that I’m a tigress.” I said, sadly.

"But....you guys haven't done that yet. why the hell would he tell them that you have?" she thought out loud.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?!" I snapped.

"I.. was just asking.." she whispered.

"Sorry.. I just.. I'm going home... if you see that prick.. you tell him we're done." I said harshly, closing my locker and heading out of the school to go home.