Bad Boy: Chapter 1

Jeny’s POV

I was new to London... brand new... a foreign exchange student from America, so I was looking forward to an incredible British education. When I arrived, a young girl about 16, freckles and very polite came up to me.

“Hi, I’m Vanessa, I’ll be your student guide.” she smiled.

She extended her hand and I was slightly taken a back. Since when to teenagers shake hands? Hmmm must be a British thing.

"I'm Jeny." I grinned as I shook her hand awkwardly.

As we were walking into the school, this super tall, very good looking guy as coming out... Sunglasses on, leather jacket in hand and was going toward his car.

"Who is that?" I asked, watching him. "And why is he skipping out?"

"He is bad news." she snarled. "His name is Harry and he's the school's bad boy."

"Bad news?" I asked her. "He seems.. mysterious...."

She scoffed loudly. "There is nothing mysterious about him, he's a bloody prick end of story."

"You know him?" I asked, then raised a brow. "Personally?"

She avoided my gaze and twisted her hair around her finger. "You could say that now come on I'll show you where your locker is." she said quickly, clearly wanting to get off the subject.

"So.. you've slept with him?" I smirked.

"Oh god no EW! He's my brother!" she said, obviously freaked out by my question.

"Brother?!" I repeated, now that was something I didn't see coming. How could someone so edgy and slick, be related to someone so...prim and proper?

"Yeah shocker huh?" she chuckled. "We’re complete opposites."

"Uhhhh yeah, I-I mean I don't want to come off as rude, but I'd never pick the two of you to be brother and sister." I said as we started walking again.

"Very few people do, and if I'm honest I like it that way." Vanessa told me. "As far as I see it, the less I'm associated with him the better. You'll understand why if you ever see the way he speaks to me or the things he does to me."

"Really? That mean?" I asked.

"Total douche bag." she said.

"Wow.... well no worries... I'm sure there are some nice guys out there..." I said.

She looked up from my locker and began to blush. "A few...." she said.

I followed her line of sight to a blonde in a letterman's jacket.... "Ahhh... got a crush on him do you?" I asked.

"A little bit." she admitted. "But we're a part of two completely different crowds, he'd never notice me. Plus he's in the year above me so my mother would freak."

"But he's hot..... no harm in talking to him right?" I shrugged.

Vanessa looked at me with a raised eye brow. "Jeny let me ask you something, have you ever seen Titanic?"

"Yeah who hasn't? Why do you ask?" I asked her.

"Because that's the scale of disaster that would happen if I talk to him." she answered.

"Oh goodness.. well.. I think it might be fun to shake things up a bit...." I said, before seeing that guy walking with his buddies. I gently nudged Nessie his way, making her practically fall into his arms.

"Whoa.. careful there darlin..." he said, holding her up gently.

"Oh my goodness I am so sorry." she squeaked.