Everyones opinion on youre relationship

Scott

Stiles-
"Well he's my bestfreind and she makes him happy so I'm happy"

Malia-
"Well they both are very strong people so they think alike and is goals"

Lydia-
"Well they are both my bestfreinds and I'm always third wheeling although I enjoy there petty arguments"

Allison-
"Well I'm a bit bummed Scott moves on quick but I'm happy that it's y/n because she makes him happy"

Aiden-
"Well I'm nice to y/n so she'll talk scott into letting
Me and my brother into the pack but it's not that hard to be freinds with her because Scott has changed her into a friendly girl"

Issac-
"I always listen in to they're convos  at night and they're really cute"

Stiles

Scott-
"Well they do all these dates and I barely spend time with him that much"

Malia-
"she's got that boy wrapped round her finger"

Lydia-
"I never realised they're dating but whenever I'm with y/n and stiles they are always blushing"

Allison-
"it makes me sickkkkkk how perfect they are"

Aiden-
"Stiles is a Idiot, so I wonder how long that relationship is going to last"

Jackson-
"Anyone who dates stiles can do a whole lot better but whatever they're I guess a good match"

Jackson

Scott-
"Well he usually was a complete asshole he still is but not with y/n he's gentle and calm

Stiles-
" everyone's gonna say he's a asshole but he does have a heart when it comes to y/n"

Malia-
"Well I don't know then both very well but he seems like a gentlemen to her"

Lydia-
"Well it's a bit awkward seeing how he's my ex but he treats her a lot better then he did with me"

Allison-
"Adorable"

Aiden-
"I don't know and I don't care"

Issac-
"Don't really see them a lot but once o saw him give her lodes of roses for. No reason so that's a good sign"

Issac-

Scott-
"They're mostly really cute but since issacs living with me he always sneaks out"

Stiles-
"Well there all about fluff and stuff like that so it's pretty cute"

Malia-
"So cuteeeeeee But also he's had a rough past but y/n guides him through it"

Lydia-
"I guess they're a really good couple I mean they've lasted longer than my other boyfriends"

Allison-
"On the scale of 1-10 of cuteness they are 11"

Aiden-
"She deserves someone better.. like me I like making y/n blush and getting Issac angry it makes my day"

Aiden

Scott-
"Well he was the enemie but y/n has really changed him, he's a great guy now"

Stiles-
"Well everyone's gonna day he was annoying cocky etc but he is now a gentle man towards everyone for y/n"

Malia-
"I still don't trust him but he hasn't done anything bad. Also he was a monster like in the alpha pack but now he's with y/n he's more human"

Lydia-
"I guess they're pretty cute at the beginning of the year he flirted with me but then y/n came and swooped him away"

Allison-
"They both are like the power couple of beacon hills and you could trust him now"

Issac-
"Well let's just say he is very overprotective like whoever I go to ask y/n something he wants to know"

Ethan-
"My brother has changed for the better and he is very Loyal to y/n I never thought my brother would change from a girl and the way they have like a playful relationship is pretty cute"

Theo-

Scott-
"Well I would say they're cute but y/n is getting worried form him working as a oni"

Stiles-
"Well theo is very talkative and so is y/n so we don't have to listen to them talk on and on"

Malia-
"Well theo is a flirt from now and then but he is every loyal to y/n and I'm proud"

Lydia-
"He is overprotective a lot like a lotttttttttt I barely get the chance to talk to her"

Allison-
"Well aiden is always flirting around but Theo is always jealous of Liam but Liam never does anything"

Issac-
"They're quite scary actually.. just putting it out there"

Aiden-
"Can't believe she's still with him, well when they break up you know who to call"

Liam

Scott-
"Liam was scared to be in a relationship because he's never had one but y/n has given him a amazing first relationship"

Stiles-
"Well he's a bit of a wimp but y/n makes him feel confident"

Malia-
"I LOVE THiS COUPLE SO DAMN MUCh"

Lydia-
"It's quite funny because Liam hasn't got the hold of the relationship and once he gave her presents everyday for a week"

Allison-
"Usually they're hugging all the timeeee"

Issac-
"He's pretty loyal, y/n's loyal"

Aiden
"🤮🤢"

Brett

Scott-
"Don't really talk to Brett but usually they argue and then makeup it's a constant cycle"

Stiles-
"Usually after lacrosse practise they kiss and hug etc"

Malia-
"They are always kissing!!!!"

Lydia-
"Well they're both quite popular so everyone would say they are adorable"

Allison-
". Well I didn't approve of the guy but when y/n is talking about his relationship with his sister it seems as if he's a caring guy along with y/n"

Liam-
"I would want a relationship like them"