Periods (All)

So I'm gonna start doing preferences along with one shots. They will be short.

Hak:
You woke up by being shaken.

"Y/N, wake up, damnit!" You groaned, slapping the hands away and rolling over, going back to sleep.

"Y/N! You're getting blood everywhere!" The voice yelled, which you recognized to be Hak.

"Fucking deal with it," You mumbled, Not really comprehending what was said. It took you a few moments before you shot out of the bed. You looked between Hak's irritated face and the blood covered sheets with groggy eyes.

You where both silent for a moment.

"Well, don't just stand there. Clean it up." You mumbled before laying back down on carpet and instantly falling back asleep.

"Oi! Wake up! You're getting blood on my carpet! Damn it Y/N!"

You're the tired type.

Kija:
"Kija~" You cooed at you sauntered around the house in your undergarments. You had started your period, and was craving the attention of a certain hiding snowflake.

"Oh come on Kija, I know you can hear me~" You sang. Kija shuddered, remembering how this started.

He had woken up to you climbing on top of him, he really didn't understand what to do. You smirking, climbing off him. You stood in the middle of the room, and began to peel away your shirt. The second Kija saw you lift your shirt, he bolted. Which brings us to now.

"Kija~ my little snowflake~" You yelled, right outside his hiding spot. He accidently let out small squeak, hoping you didn't hear it. But alas, his prayers where not heard as you flung open the cabinet door.

"Found you~" You purred. Oh dear Lord.

You're the horny type.

Jae-ha:
"Oh Y/N dear~" Jae-ha sang as he pranced into the room.

"How bout we have some fun time~" He purred as he twirled a lock of your hair.

"DON'T touch me." You barked, slapping his hand away. You walked into the kitchen to make hot chocolate. Jae-ha stood shocked, before smirking and following you into the kitchen.

You waiting by the microwave for your hot chocolate to get done, when a pair of arms snaked their way around your waist.

"Oh come on Y/N dear, don't play hard to get~" He purred, nipping your earlobe. You growled, shoving him away from you.

"I'm on my period, so unless your into some really kinky shit, leave me the hell alone." You said, as the microwave beeped signalling that your delicious beverage was done.

Jae-ha was silent for a moment before smirking.

"If we use a condom, I wouldn't see an issue~" He said In a sudductive voice.

"You're so fucking gross!" You yelled, as you threw your steaming hot chocolate at him.

You're the hot headed type.

Shin-ah:
You, Shin-ah and Ao where sitting on the couch watching a movie. You where huddled up In a blanket, staring intently at the screen while Shin-ah was petting Ao not really paying attention to the movie.

All of a sudden you bursted out crying, startling Shin-ah and Ao. You covered your face with the blanket as you continued to sob hysterically.

Shin-ah awkwardly sat there, startled, not really understand what to do or why you where crying, you hadn't picked out a sad movie, so he didn't understand what had gotten you so upset.

He slowly scooted closer to you, putting his arm around your shoulder and pulled you to him. You wrapped your arms around him and continued to cry.

After a while you calmed down.

"... Are you okay..?" Shin-ah quietly asked. You nodded softly, sniffling and rubbing your red nose.

"Why where you crying?" He asked hesitantly. You sniffled again before answering.

"The dog lost his favorite toy," You choked our before losing it again.

Shin-ah sat there baffled, not understanding why this got you so upset. Without questioning it further, he pulled you closer to him turning the movie to a comedy, and you both cuddled on the couch.

You where the emotional type.

Zeno:
You danced around the house in one of Zeno's hoodies and a pair of shorts. You sang loudly along with the lyrics as you used the lolly in your mouth as a microphone. Putting it back into your mouth, you jumped on the couch, before jumping on table and then landing on the floor, continuing to dance.

Zeno watches from the door way In amusement, as you continued to lose your fucking mind.

"Careful miss! Zeno doesn't want miss to get hurt!" Zeno yelled over the music with a  smile on his face.

"Zeno!" You yelled, jumping on the ball of sunshine, hugging him to death. Zeno laughed and hugged you back.

"Come on, dance with me!" You yelled dragging him along.

You're the hyper type.

Yun:
You sat at the couch with a gallon of milk, Yun's chocolate cake that he made yesterday, and a movie playing. You gave zero fucks.

"I'm home!" You heard Yun yell, as he closed the door, going into the kitchen to put the groceries away.

You didn't answer, continuing to watch F/M and eating the cake. Since you didn't answer Yun assumed that you had fallen asleep.

When he finished putting away the groceries, he walked into the living room, only to see you one the couch, cake everywhere and spilt milk on the floor.

"What the hell!" Yun yelled at you, "Clean up this mess!"

You continued to ignore him.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" Yun yelled.

"I deserve this! I'd like to see you bleed from your dick 5 days a month!" You yelled back. Yun was silent for a moment, before turning back and walking into the kitchen.

"I'll go make more cake." He mumbled.

You're the hungry type.

Wuzup hoes, it's me, I'm alive. Hope you're okay with the whole preferences and one shots thing. Feel free to request a preference, AS LONG AS IT ISN'T DIRTY.
Bye!
Kit~