Just a smile (Zeno x reader) Modern

You have been friends with Yona and the rest for about 3 years now and your life has not been all ponies and rainbows. In fact, you were really depressed. The only reason you were still here is because of Zeno. He always somehow managed to make you happier, even by just smiling at you. It made your heart beat a million miles an hour. Yes you were practically head over heals for the blonde ball of sunshine. Everything else you hated, school, your mom never really had time for you anymore, your dad left when you where only 4 so you had no real memory of him, and Yona and the group never really hung out with you anymore. In 12 grade everyone seemed to go there separate ways. Everyone except Zeno. Zeno stuck with you til the end. In fact he was currently at your house, "studying" aka eating everything in your fridge. You were trying to solve a math problem that was difficult. You never even remember being taught this in class! (Anyone alse feel this?) You sighed in frustration, throwing your book on the other side of the couch. Zeno hearing your "call of distress" came bounding over with food stuffed in his mouth. He looked like Ao.

After swallowing the food in his mouth

After swallowing the food in his mouth. He tilted his head,"Is the miss alright?" He questioned. You sighed again,"I guess." You muttered, placing your head in your hands. Zeno walked over to the tossed notebook. "Zeno understands!" He said cheerfully after analyzing the problems. "Eh?" You said, perking up after he said that. "Yep! Zeno understands the problem!" He said again. "HOW!? I'VE BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR 30 MINUTES AND YOU TAKE ON LOOK AT IT AMD UNDERSTAND!?" You yelled. He just stood in the corner of the room, his hands up on mock surrender. You sighed quietly for the one hundredth time today. "Will you please help me?" You asked. "Sure, Zeno will gladly help the miss. And miss," you looked up at him. "I know what you are going through, just know that I am here for you." He smiled at you. That smile....god or could stop a war. For the first time since 9 grade you smiled back, a true genuine smile.

Sorry I rushed the end. Enjoy tho, bye!