Speak (Shin-ah x reader)

Enjoy le story sorry that it sucks.

You have been with the group for about 2 months now and you only had one goal in mind since the first day.  Get Shin-ah to speak. Since you join you haven't heard him say a word. He is really nice and a good fighter and comrade, but you always wanted to hear him speak. He only ever nodded or shook his head when asked something. Or pointed when asked where something was. You asked yona one day if she ever heard his speak and she said that the first day they got him he spoke. This made you more determined to get him to speak now that you knew that he wasn't mute. Today was perfect. Yun asked you and Shin-ah to go hunting for dinner. While you guys where out Shin-ah and you were out hunting, you suddenly stopped. Shin-ah noticing that you were no longer walking, stopped 2 feet In front of you, tilting his head in a questioning manner. "Why don't you talk, and I know you do talk, Yona said so." Shin-ah, completely baffled, opened his mouth to say something, but closed it. "Come onnn. Please?" You begged. He quickly shook his head. "Why?" You asked. He opened his mouth again and almost said something, but again closed his mouth. You sighed. Clearly trying to force him to speak isn't going to work. You thought. Maybe if I try to make him confortable he will not be so afraid to speak." So it went on, you trying to make Shin-ah speak, whether that was from hugging to patting his head like he did to you so many times, still nothing worked. You huffed and sat down. Shin-ah doing the same, letting Ao nibble on his finger. You turned to him, "you're not going to speak are you?" You asked. He simply shook his head. You sighed,"you're so stubborn." He just shrugged. You both sat in a peaceful silence. You suddenly bolted up, startling Shin-ah in the process. "OH MY GOD, I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HUNTING!!" You shrieked, already thinking of the beating you were gonna get when you get back to camp. Shin-ah visibly tensed also forgetting about the task. He quickly got up. You both tried to hunt to the best of your ability, but Shin-ah couldn't see anything. You sighed, both of you waking back to camp,"we are so dead." You said. Shin-ah nodded in agreement. When you guys got back to camp to noticed that everyone was already eating deer. "Oi! WHAT THE HECK!! YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN US!!" You yelled at Yun. He only shrugged and went back to eating his deer-on-a-stick. "The miss can have the rest of Zeno's!" You jumped and tripped, luckily Shin-ah caught you. You looked at a boy you didn't even realize was there. "N-no its okay." You said still SHOOK (I'm not sorry.) That night you lied next to Shin-ah, unable to sleep. You turned to Shin-ah not knowing if he was asleep or not. "Shin-ah?" You whispered quietly. You heard a hum in return, indicating that he was awake. "You know, you don't have to be afraid to speak to me," You said quietly. "If you want to talk about anything, don't be afraid to turn to me." You finished with a closed eyed smile. Shin-ah looked shocked. A small smile adorned his face, then for the first time since you joined you heard him speak. "Thank you."