chapter 2

As soon as he said those two words, I stopped in my tracks. Was he being serious? I think so. I knew I'd heard his voice somewhere before. I couldn't even see him. It was so dark. 

But before I say anything else, I just need to say that I have the biggest crush on Ryan Lochte. I swore to my friends I would marry him someday. And now I'm standing right in front of the guy, speechless. 

"Y-you're RYAN LOCHTE?!" i was able to say.

"Jeah... so whats your name?" Ryan asked.

"I'm.. My.. my name is K-Kylie." I said, still dazed. We exchanged a few words after. 

"Well, this is my hotel" he said.

"You got any plans for the rest of the night?" asked Ryan.

"Nope" I responded, a little too fast.

For the first time, I was able to see his face. It really was him. I swear, he's just too perfect. 

He flashed that charming half smile and asked "Well do you wanna come up to my room? We could just hang out for a while, if you'd like." he said.

"Yeah, that sounds fun." I said.

We got up to his room and it was actually a really big suite. There was a kitchen, living room, bedroom, and tons more. 

We sat down on the couch.

"So tell me more about yourself" said Ryan.

"Well, I'm a 23 year old college student living in London, originally from the USA, moved here about four years ago." I responded.

"Ahhh that explains why you don't have an accent like everyone else living in this town." He said. I just laughed and smiled at him.

"Can I say something?" He asked me.

"Sure."

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I saw you when I walked out of the aquatic center and you just looked so lonely... I felt like I needed to talk to you... somehow J was just drawn to you, and I know this sounds crazy and I know we just met, but this hasn't ever happened with anyone else before."

I look down and blush. Damn, how the hell do I respond to that?? He's so perfect...

I decide not to say anything else. Instead, I lean in towards him. He leans in even closer. Before I know it, our lips touch, and I feel like my body has no control anymore. There's definitely a connection between us- no doubt, but what if he does this to all his girls? What if I'm just another one night stand? I'm not that kind of girl, nor do I ever intend to be. 

But I just can't help it. He gently slides his tongue inside my mouth, and I let him. Then I kiss him back even more passionately. He begins to take off my shirt, but I stop him there.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"No, it's just that this wasn't really how I thought this was how it would be. You know, 'hanging out'. I'm not another one night stand."

Without saying another word, I grabbed my things and left. I left the hotel and began walking home again.

"Kylie, Kylie!" Ryan yelled. I look behind me to see him chasing me. "Look, this wasn't how I intended for things to be either, but I just want a chance."