Clabastian one shots.

This is going to contain different scenarios and short stories about clabastian, each chapter a different story and one shot.

If your reading this, I'm guessing you ship Jonathan and Clary from the mortal instruments.

There a few clabastian stories on wattpad already, including one of my own, but a lot of the clabastian fanfiction on my library wattpad list are all basically the same plot and story line, and to be completely honest, it's irritating and just.... Boring.

So I'm here to give you all a big clabastian spam, coz I know I'd love for someone to have put a lot of hard work into creating something that they love for everyone else to enjoy- and I guess that's what I'm doing.

I ship clabastian. It's my OTP, and Jonathan/Sebastian/ the sexiest person ever is just perfect, and this is gonna sound wrong, but I quite enjoy reading fanfiction with Jonathan and Clary where the desire is one sided, but the other is fighting their feelings...

Basically, I'm just saying that I'll have a wide range of different stories and ideas and stuff ahead for you all, but my favourite type of clabastian is when Jonathan/ Sebastian is all creepy and stuff towards clary and he loves her and she doesn't love him back but she feels herself slowly falling for him.. Not even flowing for him, just feeling a strong sexual desire towards him. Get me?

they're related, that's disgusting, how could you think like that?

Well, you don't need to inform me of them being brother and sister because that's probably the whole reason I ship them. I think it's amazing how Jonathan is so consumed by evil and demon blood, but he cares for Clary, or maybe is not even care, it's just sexual, twisted, sisterly desire.

Whatever, if your still here, reading this, I hope you enjoy, because there is a lot of different clabastian scenes coming to your head. ;)

------------------------------------------------

How would you explain Jonathan's attraction to Clary? I'm really interested to know all your opinions:3

Clabastian: a war of two worlds.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara