chapter 1

(Her Ninja outfit.)

"Get out of here!" "Yeah! We don't want you in this village anymore!" "Go back to hell!" All of the villagers and ninjas repeated. I hated it so much but the worse part is no one out there is like me...a monster. My name is Kazumi Araki. No one knows my last name, I barely know my last name. I don't talk very much cause I have no one to talk to. I have long, black, wavy, hair and Emerald, green, eyes.

I am scared, weak, frail the list goes on and on. But the main thing is I can be really shy or really outgoing it's almost like being bipolar, the next minute I'm this and after that minute I'm not. I was kept in a dungeon by my village for years. I escaped from them when they tried to move me to a different cell. Right now I'm covered in blood, bruises, scratches and a few twisted and broken bones.

I was able to get out of the village a minute ago. I had nothing with me but I ignored that and ran and ran but with a broken leg, I couldn't make it to far. I knew my injuries were serious but that won't kill me. Bleeding to death will. My gashes and cuts were deep and blood was spilling out of them. So I ran faster my leg felt like it was breaking even more with every step.

.

.

.

.

I ran for at least 30 minutes but I had to stop as I saw the trail of blood I left behind. I slowed down and saw a team of ninja. My brain didn't want to go ask for help but my body moved on its own. I stepped away from my tree and walked in front of them. They all pulled out kunai except for the one that looked like a traveler.

I walked closer to them and they lifted their kunai's higher. "P-please he..help m-me." I haven't talked in so long. My voice cracked a lot and sounded awfully quiet. The one with the gravity-defying hair ran up to me and kneeled down. His one visible eye widened as he came closer towards me. "What...what happened to you? Nevermind that question we need to get you to the closest village now!"

"N-no please don't...don't t-take me t-there again...please," I said a bit louder. "He raised an eyebrow at me. "Well, you need medical attention right away." He said picking me up bridal style. "NO PLEASE THEY'LL TORTURE ME AGAIN I CAN'T GO BACK!!" I yelled it felt amazing to finally use my voice again even if it did sound hoarse.

His eye widened again and ran in the opposite direction of the village I came from. "Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura we're heading back to the village we will continue our journey back after we get her to the hospital." The ninja said strictly I then heard footsteps come towards us. then two ninjas jumped in front of us.

"I'm sorry but we're going to need to take her back." One of them said with an evil grin. I gripped onto the ninja's shirt tightly then looked up at him meeting his one visible eye. "P-p-please don't...don't let t-them take m-me," I said desperately. He looked down at me and gave me a kind, closed eye smile. "I can't let you have her now step out of our way and this won't end badly."

He said placing me next to a raven-haired boy. I looked up at the raven-haired boy and he looked at me. I then looked back towards the ninja who was carrying me and saw him get in a fighting stance."No please you need to get out of here now they're too powerful for you guys!"

I shouted I then stood up, groaning in pain. "Light style, Blood strings!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Using the last bit of strength I had I gathered up all of the blood on the ground and formed it into a sphere above my head.