4

TWO WEEKS HAD FLOWN BY and I'm starting to feel a little homesick. I haven't been able to go back in the weekends due to the load of work I've had. A hectic life now, I guess.
I haven't seen daddy, nor Kitty, or even Peter. I miss them so much. Daddy is probably okay, with Kitty and Ms. Rothschild-Covey, she might have him all right.
I'm in the dorm facing my computer with the UNC's website. I have to submit a paper for Literature. I love writing, but I guess I've lost my touch. I don't know if my stories are worth telling anymore.

The sea was but an expansive scenery, in which the lovers encountered moments of pure bliss. No one knew where they were; not even the gods above knew what they were up to, a minute, a second, that's how fast the time went by them.

I stare at my the palpitations of the cursor. No more words popping into my head. I guess if I'd done this a while a go, I wouldn't be freaking out now with what to write. But I did try a while a go. Oh God! I throw myself backwards into the bed. I stare up at the roof. I had decorated it with glowing stars, they come in many shapes. And they watch over me. I count them one by one whenever I'm feeling down; they remind me of the nights I've stargazed with Peter. Everything was easy with him.

"That's it!" I say out loud.
"What's it?" My roommate says as she comes out of the restroom. She's looking at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh, err, I just had a breakout to what I want to do for my assignment." I smiled. I wasn't going to tell her, I was going to do it my way; the way that made all of my emotions run wild.
"All right. Good luck with that, remember the Lit class is due tomorrow." She said tying her hair and rushing out. "Oh, Lara Jean, I'll be out late working. You can lock the door. I'll take the keys."
"Okay." I say an smile as she leaves. Finally, a locked door.

I search for a blank page and a pen. This had to be done, the old way. I pick my hair up and place my earbuds on, playing K-Pop.

Dear Peter K,

Let me say, hello first. For this one had a long time coming. It's been a while since you've gotten something like this. Well I guess the first one wasn't intended to reach your hands, to even go through your eyes and then get stuck in your brain. But this time is for us. This one is forever.
Here are somethings I wish I had said sooner. To you.
Your eyes are beautiful, like fireflies dancing in the darkness; making all the sadness go away. The way you smile, is enough for my heart to somersault and do a 360.
Do you remember that time we ran under the rain because we were reckless? That was one of my favorite times. How you took me in your arms and kissed me passionately like there was no tomorrow.
Your touch is enough to ignite me, making my blood run and turn into ash.
I guess this would've been something I could tell you in a text message—but I'm not about to do that. I prefer to do it, the way it started.
With a letter.

P.S. I love you, and I wish I could see you soon.

Always and forever, your Lara Jean.

In this moment I have a story to tell, I have a way to write again. I can make this assignment with no problem. I fold the letter neatly and place it inside a envelope. I will send this now. It has to reach him fast.
I close my laptop and grab a sweatshirt and the keys to the dorm. I didn't have a car so I had to take the buss.
I smiled to myself so wide I might look like the joker. I shake the idea off of my head. That got to he terrifying. I start to lock the door and I hold the envelope with my lips.

"Lara Jean is that you?" My heart stops for a second, that voice I've heard it before. "Oh my God, it is you!" I turn around and there he is.
"Kenny! Kenny from Camp!" Oh no...