20

The not so happy ever after (a continuous)

I had thought that it was all well. But two days after my conversation with Peter I got a call from Kitty. She was all the way in Korea. And she said her heart felt like it had shattered into a million shards of glass. This was serious, my little sister (while kind of diabolical and weird) was having her first heart break. I had to take matters into my hands.

"I'm just not sure LJ... on one hand there's Dae... but also Min Ho and then... Yuri..." Kitty crossed her legs as she held the phone up.
"Wait." I said. "Yuri. The girl Dae was out with who ran you over?"
"Yeah..." she bit her lip. "I've never felt this way about a girl before... and I'm scared because... I think she's still hanging on to her ex."
I didn't know what to say, I look at Margot on the other small square. She was wearing a long sleeve shirt and her hair was now blond with blue tips. She was looking, face showing no emotion whatsoever.

"Is it weird?" Kitty finally breaks the silence. "That I like a girl..."
"No Kitty, of course not." Margot reply as I shook my head. "But look at you, is almost a harem with you." I started laughing while Kitty just grunted. Margot was probably tipsy cause she kept blinking to focus.

"Is pretty late. I should get going. Tomorrow school has an assembly." Kitty said. It was 2am there, any rest she'd have would be insufficient. She hung up leaving Margot and me staring at each other dumbfounded.

"Are you drunk?" I ask.
"Maybe a little." She giggled. "What can we do? She's the youngest Song-Covey. We can't leave a girl like that."
"Lets go to Korea."
"Lara Jean..."
"What? you said it, she needs us. And If us being there can help, it'd be like old times when we lived with Dad."
"Do you think she would want us there? You know how Katherine gets."
"Pack your bags, we are doing a Song-Covey intervencion." I drop the call and start to pack my bags. My sister needs me and since she played match maker with me and Peter, I guess i my turn to get her fairy tale story a little nudge.

__________________________________
Hiiii i decided to jump back into the story with a lil more inspiration. I feel like the ending i had given wasnt how i wanted the story to end. Xoxo