Ice cream fun

~Ali's Pov~

I woke up by Davi moving around,he was still sleeping. He looked soo cute,I wanted to pinch his cheeks.

I got out of bed and in to the bathroom. I took a long hot shower, I got and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out and saw Davi sitting up.

"Hey" I said giving him a quick kiss.

He pulled him down on top of him, started kissing and sucking my neck. I let out a moan and he started to unwrap my towel.

"Davi,we have practice and we'll be late if we don't get ready now" I said

"I know" he said and got off me.

I put on shorts, t-shirt and my running shoes.

"Ready? "I ask.

He nods,I grabb my phone and we head out.

As soon as we walk out of the hotel we where bombed with questions,but this time most questions where directed to me.

"Are you seeing Oliver gerouid?"

"Are you cheating on David"

"Can you confirm the relationship between you and Oliver"

And so on.

I quickly got into the car and Davi looked angry.

"So why they asking about Oliver?" he asked trying to remain his clam.

"Last night I bumped into him" I said

"If you just bumped into him why are they asking so many questions" he asked

"Well he said that he was going to dinner and I asked if I could join him so we ate dinner" I said

"Why didn't you tell me last night" he asked angrily

"I didn't think it was important" I said.

Davi parked the car and got out. I got out to and tried to talk to him but he just walked away.

I set everything up and sat down on the benches.

I saw Davi walk out with Oscar by his side.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked him

"Later" he mumbled and jogged off.

"Give him some time to cool off" Oscar said and jogged off.

I sat back down on the bench and watched.

****

I was in my room playing on my phone when I decided to go talk to Davi.

I knocked on his door and he opened.

"Hey" I said quietly

"Hi" he said

"Can I come in?" I asked

He opened the door wider so I could get in. 

I sat down on his bed and he sat down next to me.

"Nothing happened between me and Oliver" I said

"Im head over heels madly in love with you,I just went out to dinner with a guy friend" I added.

Davi still wasn't talking.

"Davi" I said. 

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and left his room.

I walked back to my room and started playing on my phone.

I ordered room service and soon my ice cream bar came.

I started to make my ice cream sundae, I layid down and put the ice cream bowl on my chest and started eating.

Soon Davi walked in and sat down next to me.

"Im sorry,I overreacted" he said

"it's okay" I said

"I love you" he said

"I love you too"  I said

"I want Ice cream" he said like a little kid.

He pulled of my shirt so that I was just in my bra.

"Davi what you doing?" I asked.

He grabbed the ice cream and started putting small scoops from above my belly button to right in between my boobs. He started eating off of my body.

"It soo cold" I said.

Soon his head was in between my boobs.

I rolled us over so that I was on top,I took of his shit, I took the caramel sas and poured it all over his chest. I started to lick it off and I heard him groan and moan.

****

I was laying in bed with Davi after our fun activities ;). Davi was fast asleep and I was awake.

I heard the door open,the a scream and Stasia running away. I realized I had all the covers and Davi was naked,with his manhood up front. I quickly put on some clothes and walked out to the hallway to see Stasia standing there in shock.

"Hey" I said

"I've only seen Jô's junk before and now I had to see your boyfriends junk" she said looking disgusted.

"How about I take you out for dinner as a sorry" I asked

"fine" she said.

I grabbed my wallet andd put on flats.

On our way too dinner we bumped into olly. Him and Stasia were talking while I stood there awkwardly, they exchange numbers and we left.

"You know you have a boyfriend right" I said

"Yea,he's one od my favorite players and he said if I was in London that I should give him a call and my mom still lives there so I will be there just before school starts and it would be fun to have someone to hang out with" she said

I just nodded, I didn't have a good feeling about this.

*****

So heres this chapter,hope you liked it.

-

Im soo sorry that I didn't update yesterday.  I was out with friends and I got home really late and I just fell asleep

-

Thank you guys soooo much for 17k im soo happy like over the moon happy. I love you guys♥♥♥♥