Our love (David luiz)

So I wanted to write a fanfic about David louiz cuz I find him so freaking adorable.

I know Brazil is out of the world cup but who cares right? 

I haven't copyed any ones story I came up with it all by myself.

so I hope you enjoy.

****

~Ali's Pov~

"NOOO, Im not going" I shouted at my dad

"That's it your going your plane leaves tomorrow night" he said.

I looked at my mom for her to back me up but she just looked away.

I took my phone and car key,then ran out. I was angry they where sending me of to Brazil to help the national team train for the world cup.  I have to go one month earlier before the world cup even starts.

Stupid dad that has family in Brazil who know people who know the national teams stupid coach. I have always hated soccer or football or whatever. 

Im Allison Pablo im 23 and about to start law school. This summer me and my friends were going to have the summer of our lives we call it Fun Sum,but now im being sent off to Brazil.

I drove to my apartment that I share with my best friends,Amy and Lucy. 

"Hi" I said as I walked in. My other best friend Jack was also there.

"is everything okay?" they al asked

"Fun Sum is cancelled" I said as I walked in to my room and they followed.

"What do you mean?" Amy asked sadly.

"Well my dad is sending me to Brazil to help the national team prepare them for the world cup, I hate soccer and after Luke I hate it even more, I hate my dad, now help me pack, im gonna have 2 month's of hell" .

We talked the rest of the night, packed, had a sleep over and fun.

**

After our sleep over I did some last minute shopping. Before I knew it,the time was 01:03 and I was at the airport with my family and friends.

I was in my pink monkey pajama shorts,pink pajama shirt, my stuff teddy bear and carry on bag, come on its one in the morning.

"Come here darling" my mom said and I gave her big hug.

"Daddy im mad but I'll miss you" I said and gave him a huge hug.

"Guys I'll miss you so much, I promise next summer is Fun Sum" I said as we came in to a group hug.

"Okay be careful, call when you land okay" my dad said as I walked to my gate.

I'll try to have a good summer I told my self. Brazil here I come