Surprises

~Ali's Pov~

Its the day before my birthday and Im over the moon,I could wait for tomorrow. I was woken up by a knock on the door,I woke up and opened the door. Its one of the guards, what the hell does he want with me.

"I'm sorry to wake you up,but there are some people claiming to be your friends but,we're not sure if there reporter's" He said.

I walked out to the corridor and saw my 3 best friends.

"OHH MYY GAWWWWD" I shouted and they ran over to me. I pulled Amy in a bear hug, Then I Lucy pushed Amy and hugged me, then I finally hugged Jack he pickes me up and spins me around, We fell to the ground. Jack fell on his back and Im sitting on top of him laughing my ass off.

" OHH MYY GGGOOODD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE HERE" I shouted.

A door opened and its Marcelo.

"Some people are trying to sleep and please get a room" He said,the last bit looking at me and Jack.

"Im sorry it's just MY BEST FRIENDS ARE HERE" I shouted

Then Hulk and Jô opened there doors.

"Why are you shouting?" Jô asked

"MY FRIENDS ARE HERE" I shouted again,Witch made Thiago,Dani,Fred and Davi open there doors. I looked down when I saw they did have shirts on.

"What is go-"

"Please don't ask" Marcelo cut off Fred.

"Okay Ali get of me your ass is too fat" Jack said.

I hit him and got up.

"Guys these are my friends,The one with pink hair is Lucy,The one with ginger hair is Amy and this is Jack" I said introducing my friends.

"And this is, Marc-" I was cuy of by Lucy

"We know we actually watch soccer not like you"

"Okay so I'll see you guys at training in a few hours" I said

"you training OMG thats like the joke of the year" Lucy said laughing.

Soon the all where laughing.

"Oh Thiago this is the Lucy that thought your lips were soo perfect and soo kissable" I said with a smile.

Lucy looked down and blushed.

"Okay now lets go before this gets even more awkward" Jack said

and I nodded.

When we walked in to my room we all sat down and had a group hug.

"Okay now Lucy say sorry to Ali about the training joke" Amy said in her mother like tone and that means shes not joking.

"Im sorry" Lucy said

"Anything you have to say,ali?" she asked

"Im sorry too" I siad

"Jack" she said

"Im sorry for saying that your ass is fat" Jack said

"Okay now group hug" she said jumping on us.

"When did you get here?" I asked

"yesterday,guess what Mr.smarty pants did he forgot to book a hotel room,but Amy had already rented a apartment near the beach" Lucy said

"Typical Jack" I said

"So have you done the bang bang with anyone yet?" Jack asked

"Noo" I said