[7] Yuki Is A What?

"So tell me Chelsea. . . Ivan or Ben?" Yuki asked Chelsea with a bored expression.

Chelsea fidgeted and looked away. "Ummm. . . I'm not quite sure myself either." She let out a nervous laugh.

Yuki sighed. "Brazil. . . How are you going to cope with this?" Yuki blinked. "And you are in love with both seniors."

Brazil ran a hand through her hair in frustration. "I know! That is why I asked for your help! Yuki, you were always our love expert. You know how to deal all this. You gave us out all these amazing advices!" Chelsea took a breath.

"This is why, we need to wait. Let us see who you--"

"Bonjour~ Madamoiselle. . ." France popped out of nowhere. Winking at evey girl that passes by.

Alderney groaned. "What do you want Francis?"

He gasped, faking hurt. "Is that how you treat your long lost cousin!?"

Brazil's jaw dropped. Yuki's eyes widened. "He's your cousin!?" Chelsea accused.

Yuki shook her head no in denial. "I didn't know. . . They told me I was a country beside Italy."

"Ah yes. . . But also France che~" He winked at the girls around the room, sending them squealing.

"What? I don't get it. . ." Alderney muttered, confused.

"Ahh well, you see Yuki." He started. "You are french, not Italian."

Yuki frowned. "Then what clearly the hell am I?"

"NO! Zhe is Prussian. . . Kesesesese. . ." Gilbert leaned on the doorframe wih a smug expression.

"Nah dude, she's Danish." Matthias argued.

"French!"

"Danish!"

"Prussian!"

"French!"

"Danish!"

"Prussian!"

The three continued bickering until we only had one to stop them. . . Or maybe three.

"Hey you!" Germany rushed to the classroom door. With an extremely annoyed expression. "Do you know how loud you were heard from the other class!?"

"Guys. . . Shut up!" Estonia grumbled, with a pissed face. Adjusting his glasses.

"FRANCIS!!! You're going out with my sister again!? You are so dead!" Switzerland stomped to France.

"Oh crap, run!" Denmark shouted.

Switzerland chased France.

Estonia chased Prussia.

Germany chased Denmark.

"Well, that's a start. You do not see this kind of event everyday, right Chelsea?" Yuki remarked, emotionlessly.

Brazil nodded. "Yeah."

END