[20] Fresh Face

SUPERNATURAL ONESHOTS *I think im just gonna delete the non-supernatural ones*

Shii watched into the orb, she was watching (stalking) Aina do her work. Shii made a lipcurl and frowned at the man. Thinking. . . He brought weird presence into this world, it is strange, he smelled weird too. The orb flashed out and dropped, making itself break.

"Oops." She called out maids as they entered her royal room and cleaned the glass.

"Princess!" Lavi entered her room. "What had happened?"

"Ehh, nothing too serious. I just made the orb broke." Shii answered, as if it were her 52nd time to break one, in fact, it actually is. Lavi frowned and grabbed her hands.

"Did you touch the shards?" He asked, worringly.

"No." Shii answered back, clearly oblivious that he likes her.

Then he smiled. "Good."

Then a voice had interrupted their moment, and by 'their' I meant 'his' moment.

"Princess! Princess! I have a message for you!" The courier ran to her in top speed. Well, he's more like-- bouncing to her in top speed, well, he is a rabbit after all. He halted in a grin. "I have found a quest which is exactly perfect for you!"

Lavi rose a brow. "Quest? Are you doing something dangerous again?" His wolf ears, propped down in dismay.

"Fuck yeah I am." Shii smitted, with a mischevious grin. "Lemme guess, the price is--"

"Gold and Diamonds, princess. At least worth 12.3k grand."

"I'm taking it! Whoever sent this quest out must be pretty fuckin' rich!" She blabbed, in a very good mood. "What do I have to do?"

"Let's see. . . Uhm, taking out a bandit who had stolen a very precious item, hmm, the item is a necklace, seems from the human world, looked antique, and the bandit looked like this." The courier, showed Shii the drawing.

"Oooh, ugly thing." She clicked her tongue. "I'm taking it, send it to where it came from, make sure no one else is after this quest."

"Yes. Princess." He then set out to leave.

"Servants! Grab me my armor."

-

Shii rode her favourite pet. Which was a hybird species of a tiger, a wild boar, and bear. It is her battle pet, and currently, she set out to this quest. . .alone. Which Shii didn't like very much, she doesn't like lonely trips, she was about to ask Aina but remembered she was busy with the new guy. Hmm, Yuki wasn't responding, probaly busy with something. Shii sighed, rubbing her pet's head.

"Armageddon. You are the only one I have. . ." Shii muttered sadly, she named him Armageddon because of their first meeting, and it wasn't very pleasant.

The two met when Armageddon crashed like a meteor, he was wild back then, untamed, and Shii was a just young girl, she was lost in the woods she was playing. Armageddon threatened to eat her, but somehow didn't because of their mutual understanding as hybrid species. And right now, he is tamed, well, trimmed and Shii's loyal battle pet.

Arriving in the destination, Shii could smell the faint scent of the orc's species. The bandit was an ugly orc, which Shii just insulted earlier. She was dressed up in her favourite armor, gladiator mixed with roman attire. Her white hair had grown long and she had forgotten to cut it, but it was tied to a ponytail. Her red eyes gleaming at the sight of the hidden fort.

"Hmm, they hide well. But not well enough to hide their scent." Shii grasped her sheathed sword, making it stay on place, prepared of any outcome.

Her advanced sight were scanning the places, it looked like the place is abandoned, but the scent is still here. She sniffed again, the scent was starting to fade, she followed it. While walking, Shii noticed a body, she closely and quietly went near it.