Chapter Two

White Heart PROV

While during first block we found out the person who was bullying are mate she tired to be Friends with some of the guys but we all ignored her because no one wants a person who treats their soon to be Luna like dirty.

So right now we are do Math and it was quit easy work because we are at collage leave and then i heard that girl Melissa Tran say "lucky we are in regular math unlike that loser Abegail who is stuck in that Loser classroom that is called LA-LS" then she started to giggle but not the girl beside her at all she look more like angry at that Melissa Tran girl.

But not until my brother got really angry and said to me that "Abegail is much more kinder then that girl because she wouldn't hurt her unless that Melissa girl would just stop and leave her alone but no she has to keep insulting Abegail more and more which is annoying".

Which got the werewolves listening to us and looking at that girl and her friend who knows Abegail and she didn't stand up for her at all through out that sanks talking shit about are mate like she deserves this kind of treatment.

But then i heard the teacher call her name and ask her to go around to get all the test from each student then Melissa face went all pale because she didn't finish her test and she didn't even do it.

But the teacher knows this because he heard her talk now she will pay the price because he was a werewolves who knows Abegail more than Melissa knows which will shock her if she finds out.But then she ask her friend to get everyone else while she dose her work but then the teacher came over and took the test from her and put an big fat F on it.

Which made me really happy because now she has to either stay in at lunch or stay in after school but she can't do that because she will miss her tutoring and school bus.so the teacher say me and came to me and ask"what should be her punishment since she was talking shit about your mate?' i was thinking then said "she should have dentition and have to stay after school until 4:30".

"okay Melissa you punishment for talking about another student and not finishing your work will be is two have dentition and to stay after school for 2 months until 4:30pm starting today"

"what but i didn't mean to and i can't have that on my report card please"

"to late and to bad my decision is final and now you all may go"

so we went to food 12 and i saw are mate sitting at the table talking to the teacher and was about to say something until i came.Then she got up and greeted me and my friends and brother and told us what we are going to make this time and what we are doing next time which was sweat because she is the first person to greet us with welcoming arms.

Then we took a sit next to her while she was finishing her conversation we the teacher and we found out that she is the SC in this classroom and we be helping us out when she can because she will be also making stuff but by herself which she likes unless she asks someone to work with her.

Then the bell rang and in came the other kids and Melissa since it was a mix class of gr.10-12.So i just ignore her through out the day but i didn't like her talking about my mate at all and so i didn't tell her anything so it won't upset her even more because she has already warned me about that girl and her friends.

While everyone was chit chatting until the teacher comes back with the stuff she had forgotten and are foods teacher is Ms.Donaldson who is really nice towards her students.I am happy that those girls are away from Abegail because they aren't friends with her if they love to gossip about stuff.

While after are teacher came back i told her everything about what going on and then she called Melissa outside and told her if she every talk badly about another person in her class again she will kick Melissa out of her foods class.