Capter One

White Heart PROV

am sitting here next door to my mate's house waiting to see if she is the to feed me or her mother because i notice that she sleeps in a lot and her mom always lets in Brownie then shuts the door on me.

Which i already learned the reason why,which hurts me and my mate the most because she can't see until her mom lets me in herself and her evil sister Maria stops being annoying,rude and bully person.

Maria is the worse kind of people because she only cares for one cat and no other also she dosen't cares for anyone but herself and that one cat which i am so mad because i didn't do anything to her but she has to ruin her sister's happiness as well.

She very cruel person and i don't know how my mate can put up with her at all during her 17 years of living with her.It also surprise me on how her sister dosen't considers anyone's option on anything she is bring up or saying about something.

That is what i notice in her mom to a little bit because she is scared of talking to them about anything because she knows what they are going to say and do after she stops speaking.Which hurts me because i can feel everything she is feeling right now and before.

I don't want to lose her because of her sister that dosen't trust any other cats but Brownie and if  he will play the "i am so Depress" card then i have no chance to be around my mate at all.

Which is worse because i am in love with her to the point i want to take her away from what is bothing her so much to make her keep her comment to herself which is really bad for her health.

I hope she is doing okay in that house because if i find out that she hurt herself because of me i will teach her sister a lesson or two about messing with my mate feelings and her health.

I never want my mate to be in a house that only wants what they want and no other person can have dreams and wants which makes me mad because i want my mate to have dreams and wants in after she moves back with me to my home town in Ottawa and its far away from her family that they can't say that she can't do this and don't do that because it messes with my mate's head a lot.

That is something i don't want when we get married she needs to think on her own or ask me things not her family because am going to be there with her every day not her family.But she can call them every now and then when she wants to know how things are going back in Vancouver BC.

Also since we will be moving to Ottawa i can't let her tell her family about me and my kind or we will be killed or captured to be science test mice for the scientist.But before i tell her i muse gain her trust as a human before turning into my white cat with blue eyes so it won't scare her off and run towards her family.

But right now i have to choose my moments right or i will drive her away into that other guy that she says is her friend but i know for a fact that they dated for one day then broke up because of her mom taunting her like a 15 years old not as a mother.

But i also heard that he called her many names like bitch,hoe and slut when she is none of those because she never dated anyone and it was at that time she was switching schools and felt like she loved him but didn't because she dosen't know what love is yet.

But she will when she meets me because i am her true lover and no one can take her away from me unless it was her sister but she can only do that if she had meet me but i will transfer to my mate's school and become her friend then slowly i will become her lover because i don't want to push her into being my girlfriend if she didn't trust me.

So i am going home to my apartment to get into Van Tech so i can be close to her but i will have to wait and see if i get accepted because i don't want to get all so happy if i am not going to get into that school.