Cold Haert

Prologue

When i was in my white cat form i used to go to a house that had three kids and a single mom but one day they stop letting me into their home because they think it's my fault my friend is depress.

But actually he is depress because his really owners didn't really love him and so he went to this house for comfort which turn out that he loves it here.Which he dosen't want to share because he wants all their attention on him and no one else.

Also there was the middle child that loves me a lot and would put the same amount of affection to both me and my friend which he didn't like so he pretended to be depress to get the youngest to side with him.

Which made the middle child really upset to the point she dosen't want to speak to her mother and sister or pet my friend brownie at all.When ever they were asleep she would open the door and pet me and tell me everything and why i wasn't allowed into the house anymore which got me very angry.

So i took off looking for my so call friend and give him a piece of my mind because it really hurts when someone loves you and cares for your well being but has to watch you go away.

The youngest hates me i know it because she would play with me but will always find faults in what i do but the middle child would always protect me from the wacko of that girl.I don't say i dislike her and all but she just gets me really angry all the time because of what she dose and say about me.

I would never truly hurt my friend unless he was doing something to me that really bother the hell out of me to the point i would hurt him if he wasn't protect by the mother and youngest daughter.

The older brother likes me and my friend equel but he is the most friendliest person you will ever meet but never get close to the youngest daughter who hates before loving anything in her life.

But it dosen't matter because they don't know that am a cat shifter and the middle child is my mate and i would do anything to make her happy again but i have to get pass the monster and their mother who kinda cares about me.

So right now am on a mission to go back to my pack and tell my family about my mate and her family but a little bit of me wants to try and make it up with the rest of her family before leaving for 2 weeks.

The family names are Maria,Abegail,William and their mom Mercod which most of the time they are nice but Maria is a bully and guilt trips my mate everytime am there but that's not going to happen anymore because i would come in my human form and get to know my mate and her family.