|| Interaction Part 2 ||

Gotta Sweep walked along the dark hallways, searching for the place Filename2 had requested him to come

He paused for a moment, taking in the hallway's surroundings. He never made it around these hallways, since Baldi never allowed him within his office. Gotta Sweep could see cobwebs start to form along the hallways, along with a few blood stains. His clean freak side was kicking in, but he forced himself to push on and head towards the office door.

Gotta Sweep turned the knob, and the door released a loud wail as it opened. Everything was dark inside the room, and the Janitor hesitantly entered. The hallway provided enough light to walk in, but the door snapped shut behind him, making him jump. "This is like a ghost story." He muttered to himself, looking around.

Suddenly, his legs were swiped out from underneath him and he fell, releasing a sharp cry before he was caught bridal style. "Guess who." Breathed a familiar voice in the Janitor's ear.

A sharp laugh escaped Gotta Sweep's lips, and he turned his head to look at Filename2. "Baldi." He teased, placing his arms around Filename2's neck to balance himself, and to not fall of course.

"How could you mistaken me for a Bald Math Teacher?" Filename2 pouts- or at least Gotta Sweep believed he was. The distorted voice paused. "Is it too dark?"

"I can barely see anything." Gotta Sweep Admits. "But if you prefer it to be dark-"

The lights flickered on, and Gotta Sweep could see the glitch's face again. Or eyes, since Filename2 didn't really have a face. "Well, What do you think? I stay here almost all the time." Filename2 said as he carried Gotta Sweep over to the desk.

"It's a nice place." Gotta Sweep Admits. "Much bigger than the closet I usually spend my time in."

"I want to see your closet one day." Filename2 Chuckled. "You sound like you love it in there."

Gotta Sweep nods. "I enjoy it. It's peaceful and quiet, and I usually take naps in there."

"I just stand here staring at a banana and thinking to myself, what if I ate that banana." Filename2 sets the Janitor down, who sat on Baldi's desk. "I really like bananas."

"I'll keep that in mind!" Gotta Sweep Laughed. "The cafeteria has plenty of those."

"Really?" Filename2's distorted voice released an Excited beep. "I can't wait!"

Gotta Sweep offered a grin. "Well, Yeah. That's what friends do!"

Filename2 looked a bit crushed at this, but before Gotta Sweep could ask, the glitch turned away. "What do you do in your spare time?"

"Sleep." Gotta Sweep responded with a chuckle. "Clean, too. If you want, I can clean this place for you. It's so messy."

"Baldi usually cleans it." Filename2 shrugged.

"I believe you." The Janitor leaned back. "Tomorrow, I can come back and bring a banana and some cleaning supplies, and we can both clean."

Filename2 seemed to consider this. "Fine, only because I want to hang out with you more and I want that banana." He replied.

Gotta Sweep Grinned. "Great! I'll see you tomorrow!" He slipped off the desk, and started to walk towards the door.

"You're leaving already?" Filename2 followed, opening the door for Gotta Sweep.

"I don't think I want Baldi to catch me in his office uninvited."

"I invited you."

"I think Baldi wants me to be invited by him." Gotta Sweep clicked his tongue. "I'll see you later!"

Filename2 nodded, and watched the Janitor leave the office and down the hall.

Gotta Sweep brushed his hair back, huffing lightly. He couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.

Everyone asked for Interaction Part 2, So here it is!