|| Interaction ||

Gotta Sweep was busying himself working

He was cleaning the halls, ensuring that they were sparkling by the time he was finished. Though he couldn't help like he was getting watched, eyes boring into the Janitor's back. He finally turned around, but no one was in sight. Shrugging it off, he gripped his broom a bit tighter as he swept. The Principal was probably around the Halls, and was watching him to make sure he was cleaning.

The feeling started itching back, and he rubbed his arm slightly as he bit his bottom lip. Finally, he turned again, facing a wall. Darkness surrounded him, only the occasional flickering of the lights brightened the hall. Hugging his broom a bit tighter, he turned around. Right in front of him was a red shirt, which caused him to look up slightly to see a glitched file looming over him.

"I've never seen you here before." The voice of the thing sounded distorted, curiosity in it.

The Janitor offered a smile. "I usually spend time in my closet, though I never seen you around before. My name is Gotta Sweep, though people usually call me Sweep."

"Sweep." The Distorted Part Of The voice released a beep. "My Name is Filename2, I usually spend my time around Baldi's office."

Gotta Sweep peered curiously over his shoulder. "Is Baldi with you now?"

"He doesn't know I'm out." Filename2 replies, another high pitch beep interrupting him. "What are you doing?"

"Cleaning The Halls." Gotta Sweep said in a matter-of-fact voice, holding up His broom with pride. "I'm the school's Janitor."

"Janitor." Repeats Filename2. "You're a very nice looking Janitor."

Gotta Sweep smiles. "Thank you. And you look nice yourself!"

Filename2 studied Gotta Sweep with intense eyes, making the slightly shorter male shift. "You look pretty in green."

That made Gotta Sweep blush slightly, though he offered a grin. "And you look hot in red. I should start going," He added reluctantly. "My boss won't be too happy if he caught me slacking on the job. I'll see you later?"

Filename2 brightened. "Yes." A loud beep followed his words. "Come to Baldi's office when you're finished. I would love to get to know you better."

Gotta Sweep Laughed and turned. "Take care, Filename2."

"I'll see you later."

And Gotta Sweep could swear he could see a small blush dusting across his cheeks.

If you want to see a bit of smut between these two, let me know *chokes* But Filename2 and Gotta Sweep... WHO KNEW??