↠Paul↞

Third Person's P.O.V 

Matthias walked into the Get Good Gaming set room with a young girl following close behind him. As he walked closer to the gaming stations, Conner and Tanner looked up at him and the girl, Paul just looked down at his phone. 

"Hello guys!" Matthias sang aloud. "This is Y/n, she is going to be working here on set, she'd going to help with editing and all that shiz," Matthias finished. Paul looked up and made eye contact with the girl. His honey brown eyes locked on her y/e/c eyes. 

"Hey y/n!" Tanner chirped and waved at her. 

"It's nice to meet you, y/n. Since Matt didn't introduce us, I'm Conner. That's Tanner," he said pointing at the tall man "and that's Paul" he said pointing to the man sitting next to Tanner. Y/n gave a slight smile. 

"It's nice to meet you too Conner, and you too Tanner," Y/n spoke softly. Matthias, Tanner, and Conner all looked at Paul with a confused look. 

"Do you two know each other?" Matthias asked in shock. The two nodded in unison. 

"Uh yeah...we used to be close when we were teenagers," Paul spoke up. 

"Oh well sheesh. What happened?" Conner asked, looking directly at Paul. 

"Ya know life just happened, we didn't talk as much anymore and we fell apart," Paul stated blankly and y/n scoffed. 

"More like we dated and you ended up cheating but I guess you would lie to keep an ego," y/n voice before turning around. "Matthias, I'll be in my office. Thank you for the tour. Nice meeting you Conner and Tanner," with that, Y/n left the room. 

Paul's P.O.V 

I just sat there, looking at the door that y/n had just walked out of. My lips slightly parted in surprise and shock. 

"Dude...what the hell was that about?" Conner asked in shock. Everyone in the set room was just standing in shock. 

"I..uh..I don't know," I scratched the back of my neck nervously. 

"If I were you, I would chase after her and talk about it. After putting the pieces together, she's the girl you told us about that you broke up with 7 years ago and you never moved on. Go fix it, Matthias said. I nodded my head and quickly stood up and chased after her. 

I sprinted down the hall to y/n's new office and softly knocked on the door. 

"Come in," y/n spoke from inside the room. I opened the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind me. She looked at me and gave me a stern but confused look. "What is it Paul?"

"Y/n...I'm so sorry for lying to the boys and what I did to you," I sat down on the couch in her office and motioned for her to sit next to me. She looked at me for a quick second before she left her computer chair and made her way to the small couch and sat down next to me. 

"Why would you lie to them? You guys are like family," Y/n asked as she pushed her y/h/c (your hair color) hair out of her face. I just shook my head. 

"I don't know. Y/n I need to be honest with you, I haven't moved on since that day. I haven't brought myself to love another girl. My heart still belongs to you and only will. I know it's been 7 years but please...please forgive me and give me another chance," my eyes began to water. I looked at her y/e/c (your eye color) eyes and grabbed her hands. A tear rolled down her cheek and she nodded. 

"After 7 years you finally got the balls to fix your mistake," she giggled. I chuckled and playfully punched her arm. "Ow! That hurt you jerk!" She laughed. 

"Oh shut up," I chuckled in response. I took my hands and placed them on the sides of her face and pulled her face in. I closed my eyes and slowly placed my lips onto her. Without hesitation, she kissed back. 

"I'll always love you, no matter what happens," I spoke and kissed her once more.