↠Tanner↞

Tanner's P.O.V

I watched as Paul and Conner neared Y/N's office door. Through the glass window, I saw Y/N sitting peacefully at her desk. Her head phones on as she focused deeply at the computer screen. The light produced from the screen made her S/C glow and her H/L, H/C hair shine.

I know a lot about Y/N, things that everyone in Hi5 studios doesn't know. The one thing boggling my mind was why are Paul and Conner going to her office? Then it hit me like a semi truck. Paul and Conner have been pranking everyone and Y/N is the only one they haven't pranked yet.

Thoughts of what could go wrong flooded my mind, losing control of reality. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts, my eyes locked on Paul and Conner busting into Y/N's office and shooting her with a nerf gun. I sprinted as fast as I could over to the scene.

I reached the door and pushed myself in front of Paul and Conner. They stared at the small figure curled up in a tiny, shaking ball in the corner of the room, confusion written on both of their faces. The one thing know one knows is, Y/N has severe anxiety.

I took a step closer to Y/N before turning to face the two idiots that caused a fragile person to break. My face grew red with anger as I looked at them.

"Get out!" I screamed at them. Paul and Conner didn't hesitate to scamper out of the room and close the door behind them. I hurried over to the large window and drew down the blinds so no one could see what was going on. I rushed over to Y/N's side, sitting down next to her and pulling her onto my lap.

She wrapped her shaky arms around my neck and cried on my chest. I rubbed her back gently, trying to calm her down. I rocked hr slightly like a baby, trying to get her to somewhat calm down.

"Shhhh...it's okay...I'm here," I whispered into her ear before kissing her head. She sniffled and stopped shaking as much, a smile forming on my lips.

"T-thank you tanner.." Y/N whispered as she pulled away from my chest and looked up at me, her cheeks were red and her E/C shining from all the tears.

"of course sweetheart. You should get some rest. Come on," I said gently and she nodded slightly and wrapped her legs around my waist. I stood up carefully, trying not to drop the small human clinging to me.

I strode over to the couch across the room and sat down ever so carefully. Y/N unwrapped her legs from my waist then removed her arms as well. I laid down and lifted my arms up and spread them apart so there was plenty of room for Y/N to get comfortable.

She soon laid her fragile body on top of mine. Her head laid on my chest and her arms around me. I rested one hand on her lower back and drew small shapes, the other playing with her H/L H/C hair. Her breaths were fast and uneven due to her panic attack.

About five minutes later, I heard and felt her breathing slow down and become even, a large smile spreading across my face. Soon I started to hear quiet snores escaping her mouth. "I love this girl so much" I thought to myself before falling into the darkness of sleep.