Search Parties

Peter's senses didn't quiet down after he leaped out the window, and it didn't stop after the twenty minutes of roaming he did to find the source of panic. No signs of activity showed itself, which was weird for a random night in New York, surely night walkers would be prancing around.

"Hey, uh, Karen?" The kid awkwardly started a conversation, not liking the eerie silence that laid over him.

"Yes Peter?" She answered back, more robotically than he would've liked.

"Where's the nearest activity?" He looked over his shoulder, not trusting his surroundings.

"In about three miles west, by the harbor"

"Thank you" He breathed out, getting ready for whatever will show up. He shot out his hand, white string blasting and taking him away. It didn't take long for Peter to get into the sight that Karen directed him too, the only problem was that no one seemed to be around. "Uh, you sure this is the right spot?" He asked, his brittle voice shaking.

"I believe so si-" Her voice let out a static screech, making Peter want rip off his ears, then silence came back.

"Karen? Karen!?" He started to panic, altering with his face mask to see if there was a secret on/off button that he had accidentally pressed. He felt around, whipping his face from side to side, only to be greeted with a force to the back of his head, knocking his eyes to the back of their sockets, and for him to fall unconsciously on the ground.

"Look, it's the spider kid, eh?" A smug laugh erupted, being the last thing Peter heard before everything faded to black.

---------------

Tony suddenly jumped up, his eyes now casting in the bright lights of his room, his sudden fast breathing startling the other figure in the room. "Peter" He breathed, too quietly for the mysterious man to hear.

"Woah there buddy, calm down" A dark voice soothed.

"Where's Peter?" The fragile man looked up, desperate for answers.

"At home most likely?" Confusion wiped over the sincerity from before, unaware about the boy's and Tony's relationship.

"Where am I? Why am I here? Why are you here? When can I see Peter?" Questions poured out, far too fast for the wizard to answer.

"Tony" The confidence in Strange's voice echoed, catching Tony out of his panicked state. "I'm sure he's fine, you just woke u from a coma, you were in a crash or something" He tried telling the other man all the details, but forgot half of them.

"Can I call him?" His dad instincts were heightened, not wanting anything more than to hear Peter's voice.

"After you talk to Banner, do you remember anything before the accident?" He asked, trying to get the basics out of the way, walking over to the door to try and get someone to help out Tony.

"Kinda, but I don't want to think about it" He answered grimly. "Can I see your phone please?" He asked sweetly, trying to guilt the man for his device.

Strange just sighed, handing the small gadget over, unlocking it and giving him the phone pad. Tony fumbled through the numbers, realizing he hadn't memorized Peter's number yet, so instead he called Steve. He gave the wizard one last smile then heard a groggy voice on the other end answer. "Hello?" A deeper voice answered, startling Tony. He took a few seconds analyzing who it could belong to.

"Bucky?" Tony asked back, confused as to why the brunette had his phone at 4:27am.

"No..." The voice, who clearly was now Bucky answered. Tension raised, the soldier now realizing he goofed.