Back To The Tower

Tony rushed to his car, trying to beat the slowly setting sun to his old tower, where the witch had stayed. After receiving many obviously drunken text messages from Pepper, he decided something was off, and wanted to know what. The drive was a little shorter than an hour and a half, giving him enough time to freak out, and then collect himself once again. He pulled into the driveway, giving one last pep talk before getting out the car, and walking up to the door. The voice recognition instantly cleared, letting the man roam his old home, memories blasting through his mind. He walked through an empty hallway, only to be greeted by a foreboding light, ricocheting through the walls. He entered a big room, a petite girl on the ground with a bottle of wine in her clenched fists. She giggled, not noticing the presence of the new member. 

  "Pepper?" He carefully questioned, walking slightly towards the mess that took place on the floor.

   "Oh hey" She slurred, dragging the word out longer.

   "How're you doing there?" He gave a judgmental look, her not noticing of course from the lack of caring.

   "Pretty damn good if I do say so myself" She laughed more, now creating eye contact as the brunette was in front of her.

   "So, hey, what were the texts about?" He asked bending down to his knees. He wanted get straight to the point, not spending any longer than needed in this haunted house.

   "What te-xts" She hiccuped, startling herself, then laughing it off.

   "The ones where I 'should be so happy' and 'should be so glad for your decision?" He continued, slightly gagging at the cheapness of her breath. She was a classy women, but apparently not when it came to her booze.

   "Oh yeah" She smiled, abruptly stopping.

   "And?" He started getting impatient, time ticking in the back of his mind.

   "Well I visited the killer office and they killed it, pow, poof, gone, kablam" She swung her arms around, mimicking a ninja with her expressive words.

   "Killer... Office?" Tony tried wrapping his mind around her sloppy sentence, becoming more confused as he furthered examined it.

   "For the..." She looked around for any spies, looking childish as she leaned close and whispered the next line that made the mans face turn white. "Baby" She giggled again.

   "Wait, what?" He more yelled than talked, now demanding more answers.

   "Well you said you loved the spiderboy more than our own child, and I knew I couldn't do it alone, since I don't want you back in my life, so I got it powed, poofed, goned, kablamed" She started swinging her arms again for repetition, only for her hands to be caught by Tony and forced by her side.

   "Wait, we... we did it? We made a ch-child?" He asked, disbelief filling his eyes.

   "Made and destroyed" She joked, causing aggravation from the other.

   "And you got- got an abortion?" He looked furious, scaring the drunk girl who just quivered next to him.

   "You said you didn't want a kid?" Tears filled her eyes from the sudden harshness that was thrown at her.

   "But if we already had one, I wouldn't just throw it away! You just got rid of me ever passing down my blood and genes, Starks are officially gone! Or in your words powed, poofed, kaboom and kabamed!" He stormed in the other direction, only to quickly turn back, more furious than before. "Did you ever care to think what would happen to me?" 

   "To you? I was the one who was going to be a single mother!" She exclaimed, suddenly defensive, standing up and rushing closer to the brunette.

   "Only because you wouldn't love a child who was in need!" He retorted, wiping off any spit that had been caught on the side of his lips.

   "Leave" Her tone was low and deadly, making fear run through Tony's veins, only for it to be shook off by fury. 

   "Gladly" He turned to the hallway that led to the door, stopping in his footsteps to say last words. "I want you out of this tower by the end of the week, and go ahead, tell the press, I don't even want to be associated with psychopaths like you" He scowled the last bit.

   "What? You can't do that" She yelled back, shock now taking over her facials.

    "I built this tower, and I will destroy it just to have you gone" He looked hard as stone, but gave a unnoticeable smirk when he saw her face in a random mirror that took place on the wall. He finally opened and closed the door, not needing to hear anymore lies that spurred out of her filthy mouth. 

   Grief and wind hit him like a brick though, Tony just now realizing the situation that just took place. "I could've made my mom proud and carried our name" He whispered to himself, tears now starting to make way. He made his way to the car, driving, anywhere, to pass time, so his thoughts could be rationalized, which would take way longer than he thought.

   Jeremy Renner is so under appreciated, like what? It makes me so distraught tbh

   This is so sad Alexa play decpacito