Chapter 5

Ayyeee.

Sup?

It's 7/27/14 c:

Did you know 5sos is perf?

I had a dream last night.

Well I have a dream every night but here it is:

I was swimming in an indoor hotel pool (It looked like the same one I stayed in when I was four. I don't know how it remember that)

And my Mom and Dad were sitting in chairs. And I was swimming with Luke and Ashton and Calum and Mikey xcgbjkcxsxdfdewsazsxdfrtfg.

Ignore that. This isn't meant to have grammar because it's basically a journal.

But back to the dream. Me and Mikey and Calum and Luke and Ash were swimming in the water and just... Omg.

And then out of nowhere (I don't know how I got here) we were back at the playground at my school for 2nd through 5th grade.

And then Luke took me by the hand and walked me to a really far place and we just sat infront of a Lake.

(Did I mention Mikey had purple hair at the time?)

And then we were just sitting there peacefuly and then out of nowhere wind started to pick up and me and Luke watched a tornado form from sticks and clouds and dark clouds and we ran and we went inside of a random house with Mikey and Ash and Calum and my parents.

And then the roof wasn't on the house for some reason and we watched the tornado and my mom grabbed me by the hand and took me out the door and I was calling for Luke and my mom said: "We can't go back!" Like wtf. He was Luke Hemmings for Pete's sake. And then we went over a hill and ended up at my old best friends house and it was abandoned and we went inside and Luke and Ash and Calum and Mikey and my dad were standing in the doorway.

What's wrong with my mind?! xD

I'm doing guitar. I can play pretty well.

I broke up with Elvis. Forgot when, maybe early July? Late June?

What else... I think that's it c:

Bai.