My 7th Grade Story

As I lay in my bed I look up at the ceiling, thoughts pouring through my head.

What will seventh grade be like?

I wonder if people will enjoy this sequel.

This is the sequel to "My 6th Grade Story"

I officially believe I included my EX boyfriend in it too much, and not around my friends.

Apologies to: Maddie, Elizabeth, Taylor, Shawn, Elvis, Gerald, Rodel, Tanner, Angelica, William, and Kirstin.

I'm sorry, guys, you've all helped me; Aka put a big impact on my life.

Now, I've never mentioned William at the beginning on the year, because I thought he was really, really mean. But now he's practically a good friend.

He put a lot of drama into my life, which I respect. Anything to make my life interesting I like.

Me and Kirstin go back to 5th grade. You see, I wasn't a fan of her, because in fourth grade I was the only girl in my class. I went to a private school, with one class per grade. So when she showed up, I felt my life was over. But it wasn't. Something new happened. So when I was in public school in 6th grade, I forgot about being the only girl. But Kirstin is, like, my best friend now.

19 more days of school, I count with my fingers.

I wonder what they're going to think of me. I'm going to summer camp at my old school. My old private Christian school. I hope they don't recognize me. I used to be the ugly fat girl with ugly bangs. And I was short. This year I grew out my bangs, grew 4 inches taller and lost 6 pounds. Yeah, I'm practically unnoticeable.

I'm gonna put a video of me in fourth grade (two years ago) in the description. Or the youtube bar. Then you have to look at my profile picture. Unnoticeable? Yeah.

I just watched it. I am ashamed of myself.

Okay, this one is better. I'm the one in the top left. I was in fourth grade then, too.

I just posted it.

Now I'm texting my boyfriend and Kiking my best friend, Kim. (@chaos_love_betrail)

We were discussing chapter 10 of "Growing Up"

She thinks that either Jordan, Shane or Nash kissed her in the closet.

I think it's Shane.

You know, I'm scared for my yearbook.

I mean, I had a suckish picture.

Like, it's horrible. My forehead looks so big.

But now I'm gonna find out who "Reshawn" and "Serena" are, etc. I hear random names all the time but I have No. Freaking. Idea. Who. They. Are.

Only two other people are from my private school. Kirstin, who came in 5th grade, and Brandon who left the school in 4th grade.

My "friend", Logan, was in my old school. He doesn't go to my school. He was a straight up Christian, and only knew the swear word ass.

So I joined him on an online social media game and he called me and his "best friend" fatasses. I mean, come on. And when he left my school, he went to a Catholic school.

So here I am, laying on my bed with four pillows under my head, laptop on my lap, a box of tissues next to me, my iPod playing "We Found Love" by Rihanna, and my phone on vibrate desperately waiting for my boyfriend to text me back.

Yesterday I went to Walgreens after school and a boy came in the doors.

"Hey Kelli." He said. I recognized the voice, turned around, and gave him a dirty look.

The same boy in my chorus class, who was dancing like an idiot in class and humping the chair behind me.

So after we checked out, I heard him mumble, "Yeah, that's Brandon's girlfriend."

Oh, and in the video, Logan, is the second from the bottom right. My old friend Joe is the third from the bottom right. The bottom right is Nathan.

Really badly put together chapter, huh?

This is more like a diary for me.

But I promise that I'll tell about my day everyday... Or week. Or when it's worth writing.

Wanna see my friend Maddie cuff my boyfriend?

Look in the external link.

So goodbye for today?

Goodnight, America!

~4:08 PM 5/21/14~