Chapter... Something.

"You know this is illegal." I say looking at my boyfriend, who was underage and speeding on a busy highway.

"I don't care." He said wile looking at me in the passenger. After an hour, we got through the traffic. He took me home. I finally looked at my shirt.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked, looking my way. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Thanks for the ride." I said and attempted to go inside the house.

"Wait, Kel-"

"Kelli, it's time to get up." My dad told me.

"Ugh." I groaned.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

I did my usual schedule: Laid on the couch, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and put on a neon green and gray shirt.

After going out to the bus stop and being tortured, the bus comes. I notice my friend's older sister, Desiray, running. I saw Jasmine a block down, but the bus left her.

My friend Taylor was showing me cat memes when I got off the bus to go inside the school.

I sat down in the auditorium ad watched people pour in. I saw Tanner.

"Rodel, look! It's Auntie Tanner!" I said enthusiastically. I turned back and I saw his face. Brandon's face, and I immediately started to blush.

I walked through the courtyard and did my math work, where we had to work in teams. After that I went to language arts.

Yeah... And I sang "Coming Home" at lunch.

Elizabeth was weak.

So we went to chorus with my awesome and amazing boyfriend, Brandon, who I call Elvis.

Elizabeth did the usual smack-Elvis-in-the-head thing.

So after a depressing moment, all through chorus and to my last bell, I tried not to cry.

Then halfway through last bell I gave out and cried. Been awhile. No, we aren't broken up.

So after I teared up on the bus a little bit I got home. Elvis texted me back after about an hour.

We had a conversation.

So turns out he's coming over on Monday.

I'm in a way better mood now.

It's late. I should go to bed.

But I'm gonna change my profile picture tomorrow.

.

Night, everyone.

~5/22/14 @ 9:45 PM~