Chapter 11

Heyyie! I just got home and finished my dinner. I know, our dinner here is really early as my metabolism gets used to it. We ate our dinner around 6 P.M, I seriously ate 2 plates. I maybe a relative of NIALL JAMES HORAN! ! ! HAHAHA. Kidding! Well, I do wish that I'm one of his relative and that I also have his thick Irish accent. 

Earlier, my friend told me to turn my back. Then, when I did it. I suddenly saw my ex, and I put a face. really embarrassing. Not nice....

-----------------

Eleanor's POV [OMG! Her first point of view here. Just short! ! !]

I'm really nervous about the interview today though. I know I went to lots of interview and that the whole world knows about mine and Louis' relationship. But, today, I'm more nervous. And I don't even know why. Louis' told me that they're going to fetch me as soon as they fetched Danielle...

Danielle's POV [Her first point of view also!]

Another interview, I got used to this interviews! And to how they ask the boys about their status in love. And how the boys will answer, but now another two are going to say that they're taken. Liam told me that they're going to get me first before El. So, I guess I have to wait...

Rizza's POV [Another new point of view, HAHA!]

I stayed at Zayn's plat for the night, he told me to bring casual clothes cause we're going out. But, our plan changed as we have to go to their interview. I'm really really nervous about this. Considering that the whole world would know about our relationship, I'm really nervous about how the people would react. I know that people sent Danielle and Eleanor hates, and I don't know how did they handle that. I might can't now...

Anna's POV

The interview is today, and I'm feeling this thing....NERVOUSNESS!! Who wouldn't? My first interview! And obviously, they're going to talk about my marriage with Harry. And we're going to say that I'm pregnant. I'm really nervous on how their fans would react, I know they would really send hates. But, I hope most of them will understand. I just really hope, it means a lot to me.

This nervousness filled me, so I decided to log in to my twitter. I now have around 1M Followers, Directioners are really sweet. I composed a new tweet.

'Really nervous about today, hope evreything would be okay. Wish me luck! :) xx'

Without hesitation, I clicked tweet. My mentions bursted out, Directioners are really fast when it comes to our tweets. Some are sweet and are really sending lucks,

'@Anna_Styles you can do that! Don't forget that @Harry_Styles is beside you.'

'@Anna_Styles you can do it babe! Harry won't leave you!'

'@Anna_Styles you can do it Anna! Directioners are always here for you!'

But some are full of hate.

'@Anna_Styles that's right be nervous, you can't do it. you don't fit @Harry_Styles HE'S MINE!'

'@Anna_Styles you really should get nervous! We'll stand outside the studio and when you come out, we'll burn your face!'

'@Anna_Styles you can't do it! You little slut!'

I ignored their hates and composed a new tweet again...

'Really thank u for those who sent lucks. And those who sent hates, it really hurted me, REALLY;) xx'

I tweeted, my mentions bursted out again. But now, I saw the boys and girls tweeted...