Chapter 8

New chappie guys, yey! Well, this week has been so freakin' not right.  Many things happened. Starting from our Field Trip to a fight. Yeah, a fight. Well, someone at my school says that my friend is a slut, but she's definitely NOT! So, I started to bully her. Well, it feels right when I bully someone. Bullying for me is just teasing, so yeah. But, for that big butt? I bullied her to bits. I don't really like her since last year. Just sharing luvies! :"> 

--------------

Harry's POV

Louis is so dead. I can see that Anna is having a hard time, I tapped her shoulder. She might know what's the reason, but she started to talk.

"Yes, I love him." She said, I smiled and blushed. Wait, what? Why am I blushing? Do I really like her?

"Someone's blushing! Hey guys, look at Styles he's blushing!" El shouted then pointed the camera at me.I just glared at her, then they started laughing.

"Why you so sweet?" Liam said.

"Cause! They speaka to monkeys!" Niall shouted, Anna laughed again. I glared at her, then she shut up.

"Hey guys, another amaZAYN question!" Zayn shouted emphasizing his name.

"Hell whut?" Anna said.

"Why do you speak a little bit of american?" Danielle asked her. Well, she really do.

"Well, I lived at New York for five years when I was 10? I guess. Then, we came back here in England, cause I felt homesick." she explained.

"But, you still got your accent." Louis interrupted.

"Why not? I love my accent." Then she started to grin like a fool, but in a cute way.

"Back to the question, what is it Zayn?" I asked.

"It's from @TurtlesLikeYou[A/N Another fake twitter account guys.]. Well, it's for Harry..." Zayn said with his oh-so serious face. They looked at me, then to Zayn. "It says that, 'Harry, did you and Anna did it? Like you know...' Nice question babe, Hi to you!" Then, Zayn started to laugh and the others join him except for me and Anna, ofcourse.

"I hate you Zayn." Anna glared at him, he stopped laughing.

"Ohh. Sorry babe, I just like you to. You know." He said referring to the baby.

"Shhh!" We both hushed him.

"Sorry." He mumbled, then I hit his neck. "What was that for?"

"For being naughty Zayn." I said.

"Thanks." 

"You're very welcome!" I shouted at him.

"Enough guys! Harry, would you answer it or not?" Liam being the Daddy Direction said.

"No." I said.

"Party Pooper!" Louis shouted, then the lads started to argue with me.

"Well, I'm not a virgin anymore!" Anna suddenly shouted then shut off th laptop.

"That was wicked!" Niall shouted.

"Well! You keep on arguing. You guys are so immature, please be serious sometimes!" Anna scolded us.

"Mommy Direction eh?" Danielle spoke up.

"Oh no." 

"Yeah! I have an awesome wife!" I shouted then started to run to her.

"Shh! You are so loud!" She scolded me again, the lads laughed.

"You're loud sometimes too!" I shouted back, then stuck out my tongue.