Chapter 3

Hey guys!!! And I just got home from school, I had so much fun, if I may share. I enjoy shouting earlier, it was our celebration for Independence Day here. But, I'm a bit dissapointed tho:( So, don't expect this chapter to be exciting. I just don't know...

------------

Harry's POV

I can't believe that they would tell me to get married. I can't believe grandpa, it's just, unbelievable. And I don't know, since I met Anna, I felt that I knew her long time ago. Then, it hit me...

*Memory.

"Harry! Let's play now, I'm so bored." 

"I'm playing! Go play with yourself!" I shouted.

"I hate you!" She shouted back, I looked at her. Her eyes are coming red, I walk towards her and hug her.

"I'm sorry Anna, I won't do it again. Let's play now." I said while pulling away into the hug and looking at her, she smiled.

"Yey! I love you Harry." 

"I love you too Anna."

*End.

It was her, the girl that I had my first crush on. I remember them! When we are little, they would go to our house and spend the whole summer with us. I remember her, being her grandfather's girl. It must be the reason why she agreed about the marriage. But, she don't love me. And, I don't know my feeling toward her. What to do?!

"Harry!" Gemma shouted, I snapped out from my thoughts and look at them, smiling.

"Hey." We both said, while taking our seats.

"So..." Mom muttered, Anna looked at her.

"We both agreed." She mumbled. They all look at me, I nodded.

"Thank God. Cause, we don't know what to do if you don't agree. Cause you know, it's your grandfather's last wish, we can't-" Anna's mom started explaining.

"We get it, mom."

"We don't want it to get public. We could have secret wedding, if you want." I said.

"We talked about it too. Do you remember the rest house that we're renting during summer vacation? Where we use to spend time when you're both little?" Mom asked us, we nodded. How could I forget, there's a lot of memories there. "So, you're going to have your wedding there. Your guest would be just us, and some of your closefriend. Including your bandmates Harry, ofcourse." She continued.

"So, when will...You know." Anna said.

"By the end of the month, so it would be 2 weeks from now. I know, it's your last concert tonight Harry, and you have 1 month vacation."

"Yeah... Who's going to organize it, decorate or whatsoever." 

"Us, remember, if we get wedding organizer, the public would probably know it. And by the way, we would like to speak with your management, they must be invited so they can help you keep it." Robin talked, for the first time tonight.

"Okay, I'll organize it. And yeah, I'm free tomorrow, so I guess, I would just talk to the lads and tell them about the wedding. And, Anna, talk to your friends and boyfriend. I'm sorry, again." I look at her concerned.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault." She half-smiled.

"I gues,s that's all for tonight, see you again tomorrow." 

"Tomorrow? Why?" Anna asked.

"We'll start organizing your wedding, we'll all go to the location. So, it's just you who will be left here, you can call Rizza, if you want. And, we'll just call you if it's the time for you to go there." Her mom explained. She looked shock.