Chapter 6

Hunters

Avenging someone you love's death. My father and mother. Something I've been waiting for, for along time. Is a very critical decision. It could either start shit or end it. An on going war or a final stand. Just all depends on the out come. The first who spills blood could be the last one standing.

They won't know what hit them.

---------------

"Bring Proto here please." Labyrinth stood on the balcony, watching the sun slowly crept up on the city buildings. The light crawling down the buildings like spiders. A man pulled on Proto's leash. Proto violently pulling back from the leash. Her bloody Scarecrow mask sat loose on her. The stray jacket hung on her.

"Don't be aggressive with her dammit!" Labyrinth grabbed the leash from the man an shoved him, "Are you ok Madaline?"

"I'm fine daddy," Labyrinth took off her mask and leash from around her neck. Her long blonde hair flowed gracefully down her back as the mask was pulled off. Her blue eyes looking at her fathers. Her smooth cream skin was youthful. Her mouth contained blood and flesh still. Teeth sharp and smeared with bloods.

"Why didn't you fucking have her get cleaned up?!" Labyrinth stared at the man who brought her in.

" Sorry sir I just-" Labyrinth pulled out a handgun and shot the man in the chest. The man grabbed his chest and collapsed.

"Dad that wasn't necessary at all," Madaline stared at him coldly, "he was gonna take me after I came in here to see you."

" Oh," he fell silent an stared at the body an called another man to pick it up, " I have something for you to do Madaline."

"Rewire those poorly made explosives for the demolition of our last lab?" Madaline grinned an clasp her hands together in excitement.

"No, but you'll do that first since it's close and that it's to been destroyed at 5. But I needed you to be on the watch for this Gazelle. Encase he shows up again. We'll be hunting him if he starts another uproar," He turned and looked at his watch, " you have about forty five minutes to get to the lab and destroy it before five o' clock. I already have your bag ready. Two Desert Eagles, ARX160, and about 12 clips of ammunition."

She started to walk from the room and grabbed a sword that laid on the wall. " Taking the katana daddy!!" she called out. She went to the restroom and washed her face and brushed the blood and flesh from her teeth. And looked at herself in the mirror.

"What the fuck happened to me," her voice trailed off as she stared into her reflection. A knock on the bathroom door catches her attention.

"What do you want?" she called out.

"Your bag is ready and the Gazelle heads to the last remaining lab," she turns to see a hooded figure with a black faceplate covering it's face as it talks in a distorted voice. "If you wish to catch him I suggest you start now."

"Who the hell are you?" she grabbed a gun from her that hide in the back of her pants. " how did you get in here?"

"Exile, an I choose to be where I wish," smoke consumed the figure as she pulled the trigger to the handgun. As the smoke cleared it wasn't there anymore. What the fuck was that, she thought, wait he said the Gazelle is headed towards the lab fuckin perfect. She bolted out of the restroom and saw a duffel bag and black backpack laying outside of the door. A mask in a gold paint with a beak like nose, point sprouting up on the top and outer edge of the mask. She picked it up and found a note with the word Griffin in thick black lettering.

"Alright than, I can be two different people," she smiled, " we like this." Her eyes rolled up as she put the mask on and took a deep breathe.

"Time to hunt a Gazelle."