Chapter 3

Predator

So I got the mask. It's a Gazelle mask, I don't know why but I like the damn thing haha. I hope the girl I helped out is alright, but she will be. I didn't really give a fuck about the jacket, she needed to be safe.

Anyway, I'm finally at the party. People are dancing and grinding and what not. I don't like it at all, so i'm just gonna kick it in the back. Drink a little, and enjoy myself. I still haven't ran into Angel yet. Hopefully I see her.

---------------

A large room is filled with people dance. The beat to the music flowed through the dancers. Strobe lights that shifted colors Everyone wore masks of various colors that all covered the upper part of their face. As they all wore regular street clothing. Siris stood in the back leaning against the wall. He wore the mask, it sat firmly on his face. It's colors beautifully displayed in dark lighting.

I don't think anyone would dance with me wearing the mask, he thought to himself as he watched others dancing close touched too one another. Someone walked up to him. She wore a white dressed came down a little above her knees flowed smoothly. Hair light brown hair softly flowed as she walked. Her white mask with a gold lining hide the upper part of her mouth but not covering her smile or light brown eyes. She wore a pair of sparkling white heels. Her small white purse hung from her should

"Hey Siris," she said a familiar voice and smile, she stood there as Siris was stunned.

" Uuuh hey," Siris replied in shock, "Angel is that you?" Siris's dark cheeks started to turn red as he looked at her. Goddam she's beautiful, he thought, I wish I can tell her how I feel.

"Yup it's me haha," she walked closer and hugged him, " have you danced at all yet Siris?"

Siris stood there motionless unable to answer and stuttered " Uuh I haven't yet. I haven't found anyone to dance with yet..."

Angel grabbed his hand and took him onto the dance floor. Siris inched forward with her not eager to go in such a large populated group of people. They held hands and passed through the crowd. Siris looked around uncomfortably and got closer to her.

Angel faced Siris and put her arms around him and pressed her body against his. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling and grabbed her waist. Their bodies grinding against one another. His hands slowly moving along her back.

She turned around and Siris pressed against her. She lifted her neck back as he held his face over it. He loved the way she smelled and it slowly drove him crazy. His hands slid down her chest and the rest of her body. The music flowing through them as they continued.

I can't believe this is all happening, Siris thought in his head, I must be dreaming. The song slowly transitioned into a faster beat, the bass blasting throughout the room vibrating everything.

He relaxed and found himself hypnotized in dancing with her. He took in every second of it, the way she felt and smelled. I may never get this chance again, he said in his mind. He kept his eyes shut as he fell further into the hypnotism.

---------------

Labyrinth walked into the room where he had left Gibs. He held a twisted grin on his face. The room remained dark, the light sat over Gibs. His ear bleeding less, sobbing in his chair as blood slowly trickled out of his mouth.

Labyrinth walked up to him and stared into Gibs as he bleed. " Well Gibs," he said excitedly, " looks like you get to leave." Gibs looked up at him dazed. He broke out a smile and felt a small sense of relief.

"I shall bring you your salvation," Labyrinth said pleasingly, " Bring it in!!" Gibs smile vanished, fear replaced it and he stared at the door. Two men in the view of the door were pulling a large leash. Blood curdling snares and growls began to come closer as they tugged on the leash. Loud screams came at the end of it. The men kept pulling an were finally in the door way.

"Are you feeling up for a treat darling!?" Labyrinth called out. The screams stopped and the men backed up slowly as it came in the room. It walked in leaning forward and wore a potato bag that made it look like a scarecrow. The end of the leash was around it's throat. It wore a blood stained white asylum jacket, the arms were wrapped around it's body cradling it as he walked in.

It's dark brown eyes looked through the holes of the bag. Long blonde hair spilled from the bottom of the bag as one of the men fixed the bag to show it's teeth. The teeth were smeared in blood all each one had sharpened an still carried rotting flesh. It sniffed around and stared at Gibs and gave a bloody smile. It's screamed out, growled and ran at Gibs but was held back from the restraints.

" What the fuck?! I thought you said I can leave Labyrinth?!?!" Gibs yelled out as he tried to keep his distance from it. Labyrinth laughed at him with delight.

" Oh Gibs you always made me FUCKING LAUGH!!!" Labyrinth stopped laughing and kept a straight face, " This is what happens when you don't take care of what the fuck I say to take care of. And like I said before it can be a lot worse. This is gonna be a lot faster than what the boss would do."

Labyrinth walked over too the creature that was brought into the room and pet it. " Now you enjoy your treat darling," he said smiling, " make sure you eat up Proto, we have business to take care of. Daddy's gonna need your help with this one ok?"

Proto gave off a huge delightful smile and brushed against Labyrinth's leg. He smiled back and released the restraints that held it's arms. It stood up and shook out it's arms and got on all fours. Labyrinth took the leash clip and leaned to it's ear.

" Enjoy," he uncoupled the leash and Proto jumped on top of Gibs. Gina screamed at the top of his lungs as Proto bite into his neck and pulled a knife from it's long white sleeve. It sat up on his body and held the knife high and stabbed into his stomach repeatedly.

Blood flowed from the wounds as it took the blade and cut deep into his stomach and forcefully ripped his flesh open. Red sprayed all over it's face and it licked at all the blood. It dug into his orgasm and started pull them all out taking a bite of each.

Gibs screamed uncontrollably and thrashed as he was still tied to the chair. It continued eating ripping out piece by piece. It's mouth filled with blood and flesh excitedly as it smiled. Gibs's screaming began to die and his head rolled to the side.

Proto observed him as he layed there bleeding and exposed. She turned to Labyrinth and smiled sweetly, " all done daddy."