Chapter 5

Close Bonds

I am in a massive ass amount of pain right now. You don't understand you guys. I never thought shit would be so insane like that. Getting thrown around like a rag doll. At least I made it out and had a good time at the party.

If only I could just tell Angel how I felt about her. Oh well, just keep moving on and look at what's ahead. I finally got hope so I'm going fall the fuck asleep. Well after I look at the file Jackson was telling me about the Crime Syndicate or whatever. Sounds like something I'll wanna hunt down. And I think this is who I've been waiting to hear from.

---------------

Siris walked to his apartment and grabbed the keys from his pocket. A door opened further down the hall. " Hey Sy,"

Siris turned and saw Angel still in her white dress. He remained staring at her and couldn't find words to say anything. " Hey Angel, uh you have fun at the party..." his voice trailed off and he focused back at opening the door but couldn't get the key in.

" I had fun, did you Sy?" Angel stepped closer towards him and gave him a hug. Siris froze and stood there nervously.

" yes I did have fun." he pulled away and finally put the key in the door. " I got stuff to do later, I gotta go sorry Angel bye." he quickly opened and ran in his apartment. He almost closed the door but held it open. He looked back and saw that Angel walked to her apartment with her head down.

"Angel wait," he called out. She turned around and looked at him, " would you like to stay for a bit and talk?"

Her face brightened up and she walked back, " yes just let me lock my door really quick." Siris left the door opened an placed his bag behind a closed room in his apartment. Angel walked in Siris's apartment and closed and locked the door behind her.

" wow nice place Sy," she said as she observed the room. On the far side below a closed window was a bed with a beautiful navy blue spread. A brand new light grey carpet, light brown coffee table, and a light brown couch. She noticed a room door was closed and walked towards it.

" Angel," Siris called out, she turned an noticed him in his small kitchen with a small bar and marble countertop, " do you want something to drink or anything?"

She walked away from the door and over to the kitchen. " water will be fine thank you." she sat on the couch and waited for Siris as he brought to glasses of water. He sat down next to her and grunted at the pain in his back. He set the glasses down.

" are you ok Siris?" Angel asked concerned, Siris turned and looked into her eyes and felt lost in her gaze. He leaned forward and found himself inches from her face and pulled back.

" yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Siris kept his eyes forward, " There's something i've been meaning to tell you... And I've been holding it back for awhile now."

She scooted closer towards him, " Yes Siris, what is it?" Siris found himself back in her gaze. He leaned forward as she did and their lips locked and closed their eyes. Siris's found himself lost in the moment, losing all traces of thought. They both slowly pulled away and cracked open their eyes a little bit. Angel smiled at Siris, Siris slowly pulled her in his arms asnd passionately kissed her. She laid back and Siris followed.

Her hands trailed under his shirt and glided over his chest and stomach. Siris felt a chill as her hands touched him. He held her waist and moved to her legs, and rubbed them up and down. Her body pressed up against his, moving her hands onto his back and lightly clawing his skin.

Siris started kissing her neck and pressing himself against her. Angel closed her eyes and exhaled softly. She let down the straps slide down her shoulders. Siris stopped an got up. "Are you sure you want to do this?"