Our Little Heaven

A/N
Hey guys, sorry for the long absence, I haven't really been motivated to write. I've read a few other fan fictions and its gotten me thinking again. This one again, doesn't follow the TVD storyline but I think it will be nice. Okay, enjoy!

Elena's POV
My eyes lazily drifted open to greet another day. The sun was warm against my skin, and I could hear the birds outside the window. Noises could be heard in the distance, the noises of people facing another day. The plodding footsteps of three people I could hear approaching my door. As the door creaked open I quickly closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep again. "Go get her" a voice said, mischief evident in his tone. All of a sudden two small cannonballs landed in the middle of the bed. "Mommy mommy, wake up!" Two young voices chorused, as they shook me, trying to elicit a response. "But what if I don't wanna wake up?" I ask, my eyes still closed. "But mommy," a little girl said, her chocolate eyes, so similar to mine, pleaded "you're already awake. Can we meet baby today?"
"Not yet," I chucked, sitting up, ever mindful of my pregnant belly. "You have to be patient Elizabeth,"
"But mommy, it's been so long" my son replied, his icy blue eyes staring longingly at my stomach.
"I know dear, but some things are worth the wait,"
"That's true kids," Damon says, finally piping up, "I had to wait a long time for your mommy but she was worth every second,"
My eyes met my husband's beautiful blue ones, and so many memories rushed to my mind. Our first date, when he proposed, our wedding day, the birth of our daughter Elizabeth, and then of our son Isaac. Damon slowly made his way over to the bed and first lent down to kiss my bloated stomach, then to kiss me. As our lips met, it was like the first time all over again. All the passion, excitement and love poured into one kiss. "Ewww mommy, daddy that's gross," Isaac complained, screwing his nose up. Damon pulled away and smiled at me. "It's not gross if I do this, is it?" He asked then attacked our children with kisses and tickles. The laughter of my family, of my small piece of heaven, filled the room.

A/N
Hey guys, so incase it wasn't clear, I made both Damon and Elena human in this. I just wanted to show a bit of cute family love and thought this was the best way to do it. Until next time :)
~Jazzie