New story

Hey guys. I know I know, it's been ages. I finished high school and it's been a very rough year and a bit. But I'm back now. So I was thinking about writing a full story, instead of just one shots. It will be TVD based and very Delena. So let me know if you'd be interested reading it!

Damon POV
I heard it then. Screaming. A voice I could never forget, not in a million years. I dropped the glass of bourbon I was holding and raced up stairs with my vampire speed. Elena's door was unlocked and I was in the room in a flash. Looking around the room, I couldn't see the reason for Elena's scream. Then I saw her in bed, thrashing around, in the grips of a night mare. I hurried over to the bed. Pulling Elena into my arms I begin to try and wake her.
'Elena. Elena wake up. It's just a dream' I say as I slowly shake her awake and stroke her back.
'D-Damon?' Elena asked, her voice full of tears and sleep.
'I'm here Elena, I'm here.' I replied, trying to comfort her. 'You were having a nightmare.'
'It felt so real,' she whimpered.
'What felt so real? What happened Elena?' I asked, wondering what could have scared her so much.
'Klaus. He.. He,' Elena replied and started sobbing again.
'What happened Elena? What did Klaus do?' I asked, trying to get the rest of the story out.
'He killed you. Ripped your heart out right in front of me. And I couldn't stop it. I couldn't run fast enough. I couldn't get to you Damon. I tried. And then you looked at me as you were dying and said it was my fault. That you died because of me,' Elena responded and began crying again.
'Shh, it's okay Elena,' I replied, shocked by the dream. 'I'm here, I'm alive, Klaus hasn't killed me. And even if he did, it would never be your fault. I love you Elena, and if I died protecting you, then that's my greatest comfort. Dying to protect the person I love, that would be okay. But it hasn't happened okay?' I proclaimed, grasping her chin so I could look into her beautiful brown eyes.
'I love you Damon,' she replied, her eyes wide and tear stained. For the second time tonight I was shocked. This was the first time she had said it back. My heart swelled in my chest and I pulled her even closer to me.
'Your my forever Elena,' I whispered into her hair.
'And you are mine,' she replied and cuddled into my chest. I sat there for a while, stroking her hair and back until she fell asleep.

Okay guys, let me know what you think!! Jazz xx