Shattered Heart

The next morning Zoe and Lacy woke to find their brother hadn't returned. This instantly sent alarms through their heads and they raised the rest of the hunters.

When told of the situation they quickly dressed before heading out of find Naruto, and it didn't take long.

At the spot on the beach he was sitting at last night they found him, passed out drunk with multiple bottles empty of alcohol surrounding him. With sad eyes and heavy hearts they stared at the broken form of their beloved brother.

Eventually they moved him back to their cabin and left him to rest, all silently vowed to do whatever it takes to heal them.

Lacy decided to abandon her jobs for the day and climbed in next to Naruto and stroked his head, sending a little healing magic through him.

The hunters smiled at the younger girl before leaving her to care for the blonde while they took care of her jobs.

————————————————————————

Three weeks passed since Naruto had been stripped of his toad contract and passed out drunk on the beach.

In those three weeks he became progressively angrier and angrier as his frustration and stress started to get the better of him.

Many campers steered clear of him while a select few like Jason, Percy and his sister still tried to help him.

On the third week Naruto lay in the forest, a defeated look on his face as his mind swirled with immeasurable thoughts. As he lay there the young Wood Nymph who had informed him of Gamabunta approached and kneeled beside him.

They talked briefly and before he knew it Naruto had the girl, Nemea she was named, pinned underneath him as the two made love.

Nemea planted kisses and moans all over his face as she allowed him to vent his pent up emotions on her.

Almost two hours later the two finished and cuddled on the soft grass. Naruto mumbled a thanks to her for giving herself to him in order to help him cope with his emotions and stress.

Nemea had told him that many Nymphs would do the same as he was always kind to them and didn't try to abuse or force himself on them like other gods and demigods tried to.

With a small smile on his face Naruto dressed and carried Nemea back to her tree and watched as she kissed his cheek before turning into green light particles and entering her tree to rest.

Naruto then returned to bed in the Artemis cabin and fell asleep himself. If he hadn't been so tired he would have noticed that his mother and sisters had seen him with the Nymph and were less than happy about it.

————————————————————————

Artemis and her adopted daughters/hunters all sat in their cabin as they discussed the recent turn of events. Using her godly powers Artemis had put up privacy barrier so no one could hear what they were speaking about.

For almost an hour the deliberated about how to reconnect with Naruto and help him out of the depression he had fallen into after being told about that mans, Jiraya, death.

Their conversation was interrupted as someone knocked on the cabin door and waited patiently.

"Who is it? All the males know better than to approach our cabin" Zoe asked.

"It wouldn't be Naruto as he would just walk straight in" Atalanta spoke getting a few nods in agreement.

"I'll get it!" Lacy yelled and skipped over to the door. As she looked at the person in the doorway her mood darkened.