•Chapter 15: Shes Back•

Continuation .....
As kagura flushed red i tried to comfort her because shes still sick i tember when we were kids she faints when shes nervous

As she tried to go to the kitchen and cooked i heard a loud noise as i went out of the room to check her i saw her sitting on the floor i saw the old rack fell on to Kagura's head as she  tried to stand up she fainted ...

I called the doctor and she said that her head was hitted so badly that it may have damage her memory ..
As kagura woke up she said in a loud Voice Haya! I can rember everything!
As i junped out of happiness that she could rember everything then a sudden sadness news has arrived... i need to leave everyhing i have just to follow my fathers footstep defeating the "lord" in the land of dawn well i still have time so im making the most of it i might tell kagura sooner or later...
Cause she just got her memories and i dont want to ruin it... so as we rest whole day by watching tv we were on the sofa covering ourselves a bell suddenly rung as i opened the door its Zilong and Freya and chang'e then zilong said help me ! Can u baby sit my lil sis me and freya have a date. Dont worry i know your sick i also brought u foods and medicines also i called miya and estes if you need assistance i replied "oh ok have fun".
As chang'e went in she sat by kagura. And they chit chatted seems like kagura is good at handling kids huh... soi went in my room to get my gift for our friendship anniversary i know shes my girlfriend already but i also want to rember and celebrate how we met and the roots of our love ... so i texted our friends to throw a surpirse party as i told kagura i need to go for something i said theres a note on the fridge read it ...

Before that i told chang'e that there would be a party i asked her make sure kagura wears something really pretty she nod her head as i reminded her its a secret ...

Then someone called me.... a person that used to be our friends ..
As i picked up the call hanabi just left a word. Sorry haya and kagura have a nice life and friendship anniversary ...

Then she hung up hm.. why ? Well no time to be curious need to make most of my time so yeah im going to a venue that is kagura's favorite.

To be continued...
Hey guysss hayagura is almost comming to an end yu know?? After 3 or 2 more chap :"( i know u also dont like that idea same here also im running out if ideas so yeah .. but comment if u want a sequel so i can prepare it soon as possible :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please read or support my Cousins book !⬇️

•Follow:AiraKana 💕
•Book: The Fantastic 6
(Her only Published Book! Find in my reading list!)