•Chapter 4: The Help•

Next Day

*Classroom*
Kagura entered the room but someting feels weird...

(Class started)

As kagura yawned bcause of boredom she stared at the window and saw a note saying dont use the elevator...
She wondered why... the  she saw a janitor near the elevator she asked is the elevator okay??the Janitor said its fine why do you ask?
She answered ah... nothing  ....

She used it to go to the 2nd floor where the library should be ... but then the elevator stopped before it goes down aand lights went off kagura nervously screamed for help...
The thing she has is her phone she sent a text to Hanabi ,Haya&Ruby saying that she needs help...

Haya saw the text he knew that would happen like last week when he used it too..

He went there as fast as he could before that 5 minutes before he ran he sent a text to kagura but not as his self

"buzzing sound"

Text guy: Ey.. i see your trapped in the elevator.... dint u see my sticky note at your window?!

Kagura: U planned this didnt u??

Text guy: how can i break the school property .... -__-

Kagura: then why arent u doing anything... arent you supposed to help me??

Text guy: uh.. i will call for your friends then it may take a little longer :)

Kagura: can u at least talk to me so that i wont get bored...

Text guy: hmm.. maybe next time i called your friend already :)

(kagura in elevator)
"sigh"😤
Shes shivering... bcause if da cold winter season..
She tried to comfort herself but she failed until she heard a voice saying "Kagura are u in there?"
She recognized the voice and said Haya! Help me!!

Haya runned to the janitor to ask for help it didnt took much time to fix the elevator its just like 5min or sonething .
Kagura runned to the first person she saw which was haya and she hugged him and passed out while haya noticed that shes cold so he carried her at his back to her apartment .. and took care for her

Kagura woke up saying

Kagura: W-where am i??
Haya: you at your apartment dummy! (Said with a sweet smile)
Kagura: what happend??
Haya: you passed out and you were cold...
Kagura: oh.. then u may leave now im better now :3 (said with a warm smile and hugged him saying "Thankyou")
Haya: (his face redded a little and said
your welcome dummy! :)

Kagura's deep thoughts:
H-hes nice 😊
Hes a gentlemen for helping me and taking good care of me.
Hmmm... maybe i should give him a thank you gift... or treat him dinner or lunch...
Or a thank you kiss..?? Or ....

~next day~
She notice haya wasnt in school
She went straight to hayas aparment when the school was over he answered the door and kagura saw that hes not feeling well he has a high fever so kagura took care if him for 2days till he was better she cooked him foods she gives him notes on what he missed on school while taking care of haya. She notice her phone got not texts from the weird guy... she wondered what happend to him? Then haya said "why are u staring at your phone are u expecting someone?"

Kagura: ehh!!??..... n-noo i wasnt....

Haya giggled and said ok u can go home now im better and thank u Kagura :) and he gaved her a hug and a warm smile

Haya's deep thoughts:
Shes nice for noticing that im sick and taking care of me.. maybe i should give her a thank you gift or treat her dinner or lunch or maybe buy her a cute stuff toy...
Or ... let the charades stop.....

To be continued...
----------------------------------------------
Authors note:
Hello... dear readers.. can u please tell me if its good or bad? Pleasee... i just want to know :3 and this is my first book...
Xoxo
~💓Author

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please read or support my Cousins book !⬇️

•Follow:AiraKana 💕
•Book: The Fantastic 6
(Her only Published Book! Find in my reading list!)