•Chaptee 10: Lost Memories•

So this is how it all ends?.,
As my eye black out and i had difficulty breathing suddenly... it all stopped.... im h-healed! But where kagura! Im really worried... i saw a cat in a hoodie or what ever he is and he said she went somewhere and never cameback., as my eyes flash and felt sorry that i cant be there when she needed me but.. i wasnt there... well.. im gonna find her i mean what if i wont eve see her.. my eyes filled with tears as i runned and tried to search for her hoping shes fine...

Kagura

I feel weak i c-cant move or do anything but just closing my eyes and imagine whats gonna happen next i feel hopeless and a failure cause i cant.. help haya now and... h-hes gonna die! My eyes sudeeny got even more blurry as my eyes filled with tears... everything went black.. and thats the last thing i rembered.... i saw my self in the hospital.... and theres people...looking at me... but do i know them... where am i? Who am i? All i can rember is black stuff and i woke up here...

Hayabusa

Its been 2months since she left.. theres no signs or trace of her she never went home... im really worried about her....i hope she would really show her self...
Then my phone ringed and my friend ruby... her eye! Got serious injured that need to be operated as the operation was going in me and alu could do is sit and wait i looked through the hallway.. i.. saw.. her hair its similar i runned as fast as i could.. and hugged her.. she pushed me.. but why? Then she said "W-who are you?"
What!! How cant she know me?
Kagura! Whats wrong with you?!
She replied "K-kagura? Who is she?" Did she lost all her memories...?
That time all i could do is cry and try to visit her even if she dont accepts me cause she.. she dont know me... ill make her rember i dont want her to forget me....
I made her go back to school and did how our love story started but shes diffrent now i.. i feel like this is all my fault...

To be continued...
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔitzfangirl
Many homeworks so sorry if short..
Also please support or read if your a Gusley Fan & Aluby  fan

            Gusley : This Must be Love
           Aluby : Confused feelings
Thanks ;3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please read or support my Cousins book !⬇️

•Follow:AiraKana 💕
•Book: The Fantastic 6
(Her only Published Book! Find in my reading list!)