Uh oh...

Tom's P.O.V

  I was looking around in the park trying to look  for Tord, I was still wondering if I had feelings for the stupid commie. I saw a bunch of poeple at the park, which was normal but bad for me, because if Tord is actually here, then it would be difficult to find tord. I was walking around the park when I accidently bumped into someone. "Ow." I said the other person I bumped into groned a bit. "Sorry didn't mean t-" when I turned around I was shocked at who  I was staring at....

Tord's P.O.V

  I had been taking a nice walk in the park, until I bumped into someone. The person I had bumped into said "Ow." I groned a bit. It was funny cause that persons voice sounded so familair. The person turned around to say sorry, but then the person stopped mid-sentence. I was shocked at who I was staring at...
       IT WAS TOM....

Tom's P.O.V

   IT WAS TORD....

Tord's P.O.V

I began running as fast as I could, yeah this is the last time i'm taking a walk. I was running past people, I was pushing people out of the way, I didn't want to see Tom, but at the same time I wanted Tom to be with me at all times, I didn't want him to leave me alone, but I don't deserve Tom. Tom desevres someone better. If anything Tom was only looking for Tord because he wanted to beat up Tord. Tears started streming down his face.

Tom's P.O.V

I finally cought up with Tord, I never realized how fast Tord could even run.
When I cought up to Tord I grabed him and accidently tripped and fell on top of tord, I began to blush 50 shades of red.

Tord's P.O.V

Stupid Tom cought up to me, but then tripped and fell on top of me. He was grabbing on to me and I was doing the same as well. Both of us had turned 50 shades of red.
Tom finally snapped out of it and let go of me and got up. Which I wish he hadn't. He pulled me up and pined me to a wall in a alley so no one would see. He looked at me stright in my eyes. He said in a stern voice "we need to talk'' which shocked me cause I thought he was going to punch me. But he didn't. I nodded my head and we started making our way to the house.