t h i r t y t w o

•  

the adrenaline soon felt when putting back the clothes in an almost inhuman speed was surely beyond compare.

after glancing at the clock and realizing there were only less than 2 minutes left of the therapy session, against her will, she pushed him softly and quickly put back the clothes as she pointed at the clock.

not even a word was said after they were done. but it wasn't like they had plenty time left to talk something at all.

with a smirk on his lips, he licked then softly as he took a step towards her and moved her nervous hands away. "w-what are you doing?" she asked almost trembling. the fear she felt of being caught with him in that exact moment was real.

she noticed then that he was slightly blushed and his breathing was irregular. she couldn't even begin to imagine how awful she must be looking right now. she felt both weak and ashamed, she almost couldn't even look directly at his face. she was avoiding completely the mirrored window that was in the distance.

"i am helping you." he said as effectively, he buttoned her shirt. she swallowed hard as her trembling hands zipped up the black pencil skirt.

his hands, with beautiful fingers and perfect nails buttoned up her shirt with both care and focus. it seemed he wasn't as nervous as she was and she wondered how he managed to look so cool.

soon could feel his intense eyes on her all the time. "stop staring at me." she muttered as she tried to fix her hair. her heart racing at an almost impossible pace. he chuckled.

"relax dr. park... - he said helping her fixing her hair still amused with a funny smile on his lips. it seemed he was having a great time with it all.

"stop." she said moving his hands away and walking towards the door, somehow trying to control her breathing. soon thought it had been enough. "you should go now. the therapy ended."

he turned to look at her and sighed. slowly and gracefully, he fixed his sweatpants and hoodie but not his hair. soon noticed once he was close to her.

"oh but we're not done yet dr. park." his seductive voice echoed inside her ears. she swallowed hard, still not understanding what he meant.

"wait." she said holding his arm.

he stopped on his tracks and turned towards her with a confused face. he wasn't expecting her to stop him like that. she then stood on her tip toes to comb his wild locks. the ones that had been disturbed due to the previous moments they shared together.

he couldn't help but smile as he wrapped his hands around her waist. her eyes widened quickly when she realized the position they were in, so she grabbed his hands and moved them away. "no." she simply said giving him an almost threatening stare.

he frowned and before he could refute something she took her hand to the latch and opened the door.

soon didn't say anything, she felt nervous when she noticed rowoon was standing from the chair to receive hyungwon.

somehow she felt everyone knew what just happened between them. she felt as rowoon could read her mind, same with kyunji and any person who passed in that moment.

she cleared her throat. "you can take patient chae back to his room now." and before anyone could say something, she went back inside and closed the door.

now alone in her office, she almost dropped to the floor. she felt the nerves surfacing now.

she was running out of hair and a terrible headache was now forming on the back, sides and the center of her head.