✨uhhhhh🌟

Brendon and Aimen walked through a golden door and the two ended up in some house. The house was pretty small, but it still looked nice. Aimen immediately recognized the house to be her friend Layla's house. The girl questioned why she was at her friend's house, but she later realized that she was searching for the devil's key with Brendon.

"Okay, why would the devil's key be in Layla's house?" Aimen questioned.

"It's not," Brendon answered, "I figured that we may need Layla's help. Considering that she agreed to help me out."

"Okay,"

Aimen was still unsure of the situation. It felt really weird that only she and Layla would help out the one and only Brendon Urie. The girl should feel special, but she was skeptical instead. What exactly did Brendon need the devil's key for? What does that door lead to? And why is Brendon still rejecting Pretty. Odd.?!

It all was too strange for Aimen. But the girl still felt that nothing would surprise her, especially after that whole situation with Fall Out Boy.

Aimen heard a sound and it was the sound of a door opening. Brendon jumped and told the girl to hide. The singer hid in the fridge and Aimen just rolled her eyes. She didn't need to hide. The girl was always welcomed in Layla's house.

A door opened and Layla came out of it. She was surprised and happy that her best friend was in her house.

"Aimen?" Layla asked.

"Hey, Layla," Aimen smiled.

The two girls shared a hug.

"So what are you doing here?" Layla asked.

"It's a long story," Aimen answered, "Well it's not that long of a story now when I think about it."

Layla was walking to the kitchen and she was looking around to find a snack.

"Well tell me what happened," Layla said.

"So, I was walking through downtown with Chestnut," Aimen started.

Aimen started to explain her experience, while Layla was looking around for a snack. The girl decided to look in the fridge for some food. Once when she opened the fridge, all Layla could do was fall back. Brendon was standing in the fridge with a golden fur coat and drinking a cup of iced tea.

"BRENDON?!?" Layla screamed.

"And that's where I was getting to," Aimen sighed.

"Hey, Layla," Brendon greeted, "Oh, Aimen, honey, can you close the goddamn door over there?"

Brendon pointed to an open door, and Aimen rolled her eyes. The girl walked to the door and closed it and came back and stood in her original spot. Layla felt really shook that she found Brendon in the fridge. She also couldn't comprehend of how he managed to stand in the very little space between the shelves and drawers and the fridge door.

"Thank you," Brendon smiled.

"Why are you here?" Layla asked with concern.

"Well, I brought Aimen with me to tell you that we need to find the devil's key,"

"That key?"

"Yes, that key. Please help me find it,"

"Fine," Layla sighed.

"Perfect!" Brendon exclaimed, "Follow me."

Brendon summoned a glitter portal, and Aimen and Layla followed him. The three of them ended up at the Panic! At The Disco museum. The two girls were told to look around and try and figure out where the key may be. As they were searching, Aimen and Layla were talking to each other.