✨WICKEDNESS🌟

Aimen was having a nice slumber. She was dreaming about how happy she was that she finally took a break from the craziness of MANIA. It's not that she hated the album, she was just a little sick of Fall Out Boy invading her house every single time she listened to the album. However, Aimen was hella excited for Pray For The Wicked to come out. All of the songs that Brendon released were all bops and Aimen could bop any day to those song.

As she was sleeping, a tiny little ring entered her room. Aimen thought that it was the sound of the wind hitting the chimes outside her window. She continued to sleep. The girl suddenly heard a door creak. Aimen's eyes opened and looked to see if anyone was entering her room.

"Hello?" she whispered, "Is anyone there? Hello?"

No one answered, and Aimen laid back in her bed. She covered her face with a pillow, until she heard a sound. But it wasn't just any sound.

To the old, and to the new. We dedicate this song to you.

Aimen thought that her sister was just blasting "(Fuck A) Silver Lining". However, she felt a little irritated because someone was disturbing her sleep. The girl decided to get up, put on her sweater, grab a flashlight, and walk downstairs. Aimen slowly walked down the stairs as "(Fuck A) Silver Lining" was playing. The girl's hand was on the stair railing, and it felt a little sticky. She looked on her hand and there was gold glitter all over it.

"What the," Aimen questioned.

As she walked and walked, the sound grew louder. Once when she entered her kitchen, Aimen noticed that there was glitter everywhere. But the glitter wasn't all that surprised her. Aimen dropped her flashlight at the sight of Brendon Urie in a golden tuxedo performing "(Fuck A) Silver Lining" in the kitchen.

"FUCK A SILVER LINING!" Brendon sang, "FUCK A SILVER LINING! IT'S ONLY GOOOOOLLLLDDD THAT'S HOT ENOUGH, HOT ENOUGH!"

"Oh my god," Aimen stuttered, "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, tell me he isn't here."

She walked closer to the seener and Aimen was looking at him in disbelief. Why Brendon, of all people, be at her house. Unless....

Brendon finished performing the song and the man clapped to himself, as well as the other performers. As Aimen continued to get a better look at him, Brendon shared eye contact with the girl.

"Aimen! What a surprise!" Brendon said.

"I—what? I am confused," Aimen stuttered, "how did you end up in my house? Am I living in a fanfiction or am I just dreaming?"

"Wait. You haven't heard the news?" Brendon asked.

"What news?"

"PRAY FOR THE WICKED IS OUT YA'LL!" Brendon cheered.

Glittered got fired out of glitter canons and Aimen got some glitter in her hair.

"Wait, you mean to tell me that your new album is released a month before it's actual release date?" Aimen asked.

"That's right, baby!" Brendon said enthusiastically, "Where is the CD? Kenny, you have it? Nicole? Dan?"

"It's in your pocket, Brendon," Nicole stated.

Brendon glanced at his back pocket. There was a CD in a plastic casing that had the album art on it.

"Oh, silly me," Brendon chuckled.

Aimen glanced at the band with excitement, yet with a little confusion. She said that she was done with all of this craziness with MANIA, and she will have to live with the craziness of Pray For The Wicked? It can't be that bad, can it?