25

Jenny

My mouth fell open as I watched all the drama unfold on Facebook.

Kendra ran her mouth , she kept my secret though.

She told on how Riley had a abortion , and even Kelly. It started off on her being lowkey petty. But then she just let everything out.

I turned my phone off and took a deep breath. Thoughts ran through my head , what if she tells my secret? She wouldn't though because we friends..right?  

My phone began to ring. Startling me out of my  thoughts. My heart began beating when I seen Woowoo name.

I hesitated on answering, afraid he knew.

I picked up the phone pressing answer and put on a fake vibe.

"Hey baby, what you doing?" 

"Nah, uhun. Don't hey baby me. What's good with you? Why you ain't answering?" He asked. He had so much base in voice.

"I..I'm sorry I been busy, my phone been on do not disturb". I said biting my nails. "Man come outside". He said before hanging up.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was in a bun and I had a grey polo pullover. Finished with some black leggings and polo slides. 

I turned to the side , I could see a pudge in my stomach. "Fuck".

———

I got into the car , that smelled like weed. Woowoo put his blunt out and looked at me. "What was you saying?" 

"I said my phone been on do not disturb, sorry baby". I said grabbing his hand. He tightened the grip.

"It's coo, you could've texted me or sumn though. If it was the other way around you would've been mad as hell".

I chuckled. "I know, I know..what you do yesterday?" I asked changing the subject.

As he told me about his day I stared at him. To be honest , I feel like I fell out of love with him. He was everything a girl could ask for. But I just feel like his heart is somewhere else.

It's not with me.

Sex was great , he was fine as hell , tall, dominant , and Hood. He was also a smarty , wasn't no dummy.

"I just been getting hit with bad news lately, I can't take no more or ill end up killing somebody". He said finishing his day telling.

He looked at me. "You know I fuck with you right?"

I nodded. A little disappointed he didn't say he loved me. "Yeah...Yeah I know". He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Sorry I been so harsh about that baby situation, I just don't feel like we ready. You only 16, I'm 17. You got two more years in school. I got one , but what about college? Wouldn't you rather get your career and success out of the way". He ranted.

What he said hit me hard. I could feel my eyes getting warm. And my throat had that feeling that would always come when I wanted to cry , but hold it in.

This was weird for me , Woowoo never usually showed this much emotion. Something had to happen to cause him to get in his feelings like this.

"Yeah, your right". I mumbled looking down. A lonely tear dropped from my eye.

What was I going to do?

—-———-—

Courtney

I ended up spending the night at Kelly's, it was the next morning and jr picked me up.

The vibe was so off. I know lyssa death got all of us down , but jr been taking it well. Today he was so quiet.