11

Woowoo

I was aggravated by everyone after Kelly walked out with Marcus. It looked iffy and I was hoping they ain't fucking.

Jenny looked at me and sighed. " Woowoo I'm about to go, it was nice seeing you. Maybe you should go check on Kelly"

I blinked and pulled out my phone. Going to Kelly's contact name. I texted her and said I was coming over.

I wanted to talk.

—————

Kelly

I walked into the hospital and found my way to Courtney's room. I knocked on the door twice before coming inside.

I went straight to her and gave her a hug. "I'm so sorry bestfriend". She looked drained and miserable.

I don't know how long she's been in the hospital but she looked like she was tired of being here, and was ready to go home.

She sniffled."I lost my baby kelly, my babies gone". I pulled away from the hug and looked at her. I couldn't even come up this nothing to say. I didn't know what to say.

I was never in this type of position before. And I knew Courtney was feeling hurt because she already lost her father. Now she lost her baby.

A nurse came into the room. "Excuse me ladies, it's now 10:30 so I just wanted to tell you all guest except the parent or guardian of the patient has to leave at 11:00"

"Fuck" I mumbled. I felt my phone vibrating so I pulled it out my pocket. I seen my grandma calling, I decided to ignore her call. I was busy right now.

Little did I know I was going to regret not answering.

—————

I stayed for a couple of more minutes before deciding to leave. I was outside of the hospital on the phone with the taxi services.

Courtney's Mom offered me a ride but I declined it because I thought she should stay with Courtney to keep her company. She won't be able  feel alone.

"How much? Damn."

They was saying to get a taxi to take me home was going to be as much I spent to get here. Which was almost all the money I had because the bowling alley was out the way.

Now I was all the was downtown at the hospital and the jects was down the way.

"Aight, bye". I hung up and looked around. Feeling defeated. I couldn't go back to ask Courtney's Mom for a ride because it was 11:05. They won't let me up.

I pulled my phone back out but I was too late, it turned off due to being all the way dead. "Fuck!"

Preparing my self to walk all the way home I took a deep breath.

"Courtney?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around. "Oh wassup". I said.

Hary was walking out of the hospital, he was looking like his normal self. Fine as hell.

"What you here for?" He asked walking out to me. His Tommy Hilfiger cologne that he always wore made me weak.

I chuckled. "I should be asking you that, you good?  you getting old or whatever." 

He smiled, showing his golds."ahhh , you tryna pull that in my princess?" 

I playfully rolled my eyes and waved him off."Whatever, I'm up here seeing my bestfriend."