28

SPG-continuation

"Love, look at me...look at me!" I slowly opened my eyes and looked down still feeling the tension of the tingling feeling he is giving me now. As soon as my eyes met his, he never leave our eye contact till he is licking my clit again and his finger went faster. His eyes were full of lust.

"zack...please!"

"common' cum for me love..let it go" and inserted another finger inside as he was murmuring those. I don't know what it is but I felt my body convulsed and something from my insides crept down my core.

"sweet!" Now, I see him stood up and gripped my hair at the same time kissing me torridly again. I can taste my self from his tongue. He reached for the shower and turned it off. He positioned me facing the faucet and bend me over. My hands had their own minds to grip the faucet below the shower while I am feeling his hands from the line of my butt going to my femininity again... I am feeling it aching now.. the next thing I knew is he gave me spank and inserted his whole member to me in a long stroke...

"ughhhhhh!uhmmmm!" I'm not anymore understanding what I'm doing. He is doing me rough. this is too blissful! I am feeling like I'm crying hard! real hard...in pleasure! I'm indeed loosing my sanity...

"hmmmmm, so tight.... ohhhhh....."

"z-zach....I-im going i-insane!!!"

Then I heard another spanking. "ohhhhh" his pace keeps going faster

"tell me you want this Sam! let me hear it!" and gave me the 3rd spank for this session....

"a-aahhhh y-yes zack...I-Iwant this...I want youuu...I w-wan----ohhhhh!"

His phase changed from fast to super fast. We were in that position for a few more minutes...

....until I felt his final and longest thrust. He pulled out his member and pulled me up and hugged me. His weight was on me as we leaned in the wall. My knees were trembling. We were both panting and in a few, I felt him hugging me as he planted a very soft kiss on my forehead.

"Sorry love, was I too rough...?"

I kinda feel ashamed with his question...so I just looked down, bit my lower lip and shook my head. "i-its ok....I liked it" the next thing he did is carry me.