24

"Sometimes, songs become especial when they fit in a persons situation..." zack

"I agree, like songs that never really matters to you not until you feel that you can dedicate it to your self or sa someone special mo" pag sang ayon ko naman.

"Sam, I hope this is gonna last...I want us to last"

"Ang aga pa para ma guarantee yun, but we will try and no matter what comes along basta lets talk it out. So, if may di ka magustohan sa asal ko or kahit ano, let me know agad so we can meet halfway...miscommunication is always the source of misunderstanding..."

"I'm lucky I got a very matured and diverse woman. I don't wanna drag my self to an argument with you. Wala akong laban sa babe kong attorney" then he gave out a chuckle

"Nah... that isn't an issue at all. Sa relasyon naman, our professions don't matter, well it does influence our point of views at some point maybe, but it shouldn't be like we are in a court battle when there is something we have to discuss about hahhahaha"

That is our conversation as we are sitting beside the lighthouse. The panoramic view is soooo serene that it soothes my mind body and soul. She wonders if he brought anyone else there aside from her. but she don't wanna voice it out. She don't wanna sound like a jealous lover and the most thing she don't wanna do is spoil the moment.

She is now thinking of the past relationships she had

She is now thinking of the past relationships she had. Nowhere close to how she is feeling for a guy now. That is the paradox and irony of it, umabot ng taon bago niya sinagot ang mga yun, now here she comes, falling hard for someone she literally just knew. Okay... she finally confirmed sa sarili niya. She isn't falling anymore...She had fallen.

"Are you afraid of heartbreaks?" bigla niyang tanong kay Zack.

"That is a scary question babe...." hindi nito inalis ang titig sa kanya at nakikita na naman niya ang samot saring emosyon sa napa ka expressive nitong mga mata.

"Well, its just a random question though...but me? I don't think I am....I used to be, but I had realized that at the end of the day,  pain is always part of the quest. Sabi nga nila; pain is inevitable. Sometimes you have to break your own rules...life is the voyage to the pursuit of happiness anyway, so.. no matter what the outcome will be, best thing is, it will be easier to move on because you won't live with a lot of 'what ifs and if onlys...whether we win or lose, we'll always learn. So, it implies that there is really no losing...the worst case is only LEARNING."